PLEASANTON, California, December 16, 2011 - - The test confidently detects HLA-B*5701 to help decrease risk of abacavir hypersensitivity reaction Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today that its HLA-B*5701 screening test is now commercially available in Europe.
SEOUL, South Korea, December 6, 2011 - World Cyber Games, Inc.
SANTIAGO, Chile, November 25, 2011 - Agriculture has historically been one of the pillars of the Chilean economy.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida, November 21, 2011 - It has come to our attention that the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has been making allegations and inaccurate statements to the media concerning ArKay Beverages.
COLOGNE, Germany, November 15, 2011 - Acentic, a leading supplier of broadband systems and digital interactive TV (iTV) for the hotel industry, has announced that it has joined Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG), a global trade association dedicated to enhancing the deployment of technology in hotels.
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for New Hepatitis Test
- Nissan Accelerates Roll Out of EV Quick Charge Network in Europe
- Industry Leaders Create EarthMinded Life Cycle Services
- Oberthur Technologies Associates With Valitor and Visa Europe for Iceland’s First Mobile Payments Project
- TeliaSonera Make Mobile Surfing Easier in Europe
- ‘Youth in Europe’ Drug Prevention Programme Sees Youth Drinking Drop From 42% to 9%
- Icelandic President to Make History by Leading the Nation to Open Homes to Tourists
- ChipSiP Unveils Cutting-edge SiP Solutions to Experience an Unlimited Sharing Life
- Verne Global Opens World’s First Dual-Sourced 100% Renewably Powered Data Centre
- Datapipe Partners with Verne Global to Deliver Green Cloud from Iceland
- The National Energy Authority of Iceland (NEA), has Today, October 3, 2011, Announced the Second Licensing Round for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production Licenses on the Icelandic Continental Shelf
- ALIMTA Receives Positive Opinion From CHMP as Continuation Maintenance Therapy for a Fatal Form of Lung Cancer
- Save the Whales Again! Campaign Spokesperson Hayden Panettiere Personally Thanks President Obama for his Bold Actions to Stop Iceland’s Whaling
- Transact Network Reaches Half a Million Prepaid Card Milestone With MasterCard
- Naviscan Receives CE Mark Approval for High-Resolution Breast PET and PET-Guided Biopsy
- Redknee Expands Strategic Partnership With Tier 1 Western European Operator
- Voyages Jules Verne Launches Latest World of Wonders
- Save the Whales Again! Campaign Spokesperson Hayden Panettiere Applauds President Obama for Condemning Iceland’s Whaling
- Firth Rixson, Snecma Reach Closed Die Forgings Agreement
- SAND Announces Partnership with Uniserv
- Digital Life Academy Announces Members for the 2011 Session
- ViroPharma’s Cinryze (C1 Inhibitor [Human]) Granted European Marketing Authorization for Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- DNA Sequencing Data Reveals New Hybrid E. coli Strain is Cause of German Outbreak
- Animas(R) Vibe(TM), the First Integrated Offering from Animas Corporation and Dexcom, Inc., Receives European CE Mark Approval
- Zimmer Features Trabecular Metal(TM) Augment Shapes and Cones for Knee Revision Surgery at EFORT Congress
- No Dis-eruption Here: Park Resorts Confirm Their Caravan Parks Free From Grimsvotn's Ash Cloud
- New Research Reveals Data Centre Expansion a Priority for European Businesses
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for its RealTime Molecular Test for Cytomegalovirus
- Northwest Biotherapeutics and the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology are Partnering for Clinical Trials and Compassionate Use Cases in Europe
- Accumetrics' Platelet Reactivity Test Achieves CE Marking for Identifying Patients at Greater Risk of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events
- NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF THAT JURISDICTION
- This Recognition of Clinical Benefits Across Europe is Supported by Five-Year Outcomes for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients Treated in Five Sessions
- UK, France and Germany lead the recovery, while Spain and Italy lag
- "Proven" and "Soft" Claims Continue to Dominate in EU - Top Ten Health Trends
- Absorbable Bone Hemostat Matrix Cleared For Clinical Use and Sale in Europe and Canada