WOKING, England, November 15, 2011 - Ventyx, an ABB company, today announced a significant new software license contract that will contribute to reliable power distribution for the Lyse Group, an energy and telecommunications company, with systems that optimize the management and monitoring of power generation and transmission.
WOKING, England, November 2, 2011 - - With Photo National Oil Ethiopia (NOC), with the support of Q8Aviation, has expanded its aviation operations by establishing a jet fuel service at Assosa and Gambella airports in the west of Ethiopia.
WOKING, England, October 14, 2011 - Q8Aviation has launched operations at Catania-Vincenzo Bellini Airport, Sicily's busiest airport, and secured its first major contract there with easyJet.
WOKING, England, August 4, 2011 - - With Photo After launching a new jet fuel service at Verona on 1st July, Q8Aviation has already secured its first major contracts from Lufthansa, one of the airport's largest operators, and re-seller Nautilus Aviation.
WOKING, England, May 9, 2011 - Q8Aviation has won its first contract at Vienna international Airport, supplying jet fuel to Air Transat, Canada's leading holiday travel airline.
- Q8Aviation Starts Operations at Charleroi Airport in Belgium
- Q8Aviation Secures Major Services Agreement With National Oil Ethiopia
- National Equestrian Crime Database Launch Gets Unanimous UK Equestrian Support
- Q8Aviation Adds Frankfurt-Hahn and Lige to its Growing Network of Regional Airports
- EVO Electric Technology Powers New Electric Supercar
- 150 Years at the Forefront of the Swiss Avant-Garde... 25 Years With McLaren in Formula One...
- THQ Launches Search for a Hero Through National Creative Competition