ZURICH, December 15, 2011 - The innovative health platform company QUENTIQ proudly announced today that former Sybase co-founder and Chief Executive Officer and Commerce One Chief Executive Officer Mark B.
ZURICH, December 14, 2011 - This week,EF Education First, the world's largest private education company, invited students from around the world to participate in its 3rdannualGlobal Interncontest.
ZURICH, December 9, 2011 - NHS National Innovation Centre supports the cost effectiveness of Sequana Medical's ALFApump System Sequana Medical announced today the findings of an independent economic assessment of the ALFApump System commissioned by the National Innovation Centre, the NHS organization which supports innovators, commissioners, and clinicians to speed up the development and use of innovations that will benefit the NHS.
ZURICH, December 6, 2011 - CREALOGIX is excited to announce its participation at FinovateEurope 2012 on February 7, 2012 as the result of a stringent assessment process.As one of the select - and the only Swiss - companies presenting, CREALOGIX will be showcasing the new generation multi-deviceGUI (graphical user interface) of the CLX.E-Banking Software Suite, which brings together the latest and most innovative ideas in user experience design in one platform.
ZURICH, December 6, 2011 - - Bi-directional audio path also supports intercom communications Barix unveils its Annuncicom PS1 Paging Station at the ISE show in Amsterdam early next year (January 31-February 2, RAI Center, Booth 2E70). The compact, elegant device gives commercial businesses, office buildings, educational institutions, medical facilities and others a simple, fully-integrated hardware solution for paging and intercom over IP.
- On World COPD Day, Patients are Urged to Take Extra Care Ahead of This Winter to Prevent a COPD Exacerbation or ‘Lung Attack’
- The Medical University of Vienna and Vienna General Hospital Perform the First two Commercial Implants Worldwide of Sequana Medical’s ALFApump System
- Vote and Win: Voting Now Open to Select New Line of Sunglasses for Polaroid Eyewear’s 2013 "Best Under The Sun" Sunglass Collection
- Kraft Foods Opens Doors to New Biscuit R&D Center in Europe
- DSwiss Launches SecureSafe, Combining Enhanced Online Storage With the Popular DataInherit Service
- Jacobs Foundation Announces Laureates of the Klaus J. Jacobs Awards Endowed with 1.2 Million Swiss Francs
- New Data Analysis Supports the use of Daxas (roflumilast) to Further Stabilise Patients Experiencing Frequent COPD Exacerbations
- EF Releases Three New "Live the Language" Films Depicting Student Life in L.A., Vancouver and Sydney
- Barix IP Audio Solution Delivers Retail Radio Program to 300 Penny Market Italy Stores
- Swisstel Circle - The New Loyalty Programme by Swisstel Hotels & Resorts
- Kuros Completes Patient Recruitment in a Phase IIb Clinical Trial With KUR-211 for Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Kuros Completes Patient Recruitment in its European Clinical Study With KUR-023, its Novel Dural Sealant Product Candidate
- Anti-PowerPoint-Party Admitted to the National Election
- Kuros Announces Allowance of US Patent for the Local Application of Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) for Bone Healing
- Sequana Medical Receives CE Mark Approval for the ALFApump System and Adds Key Executive to Team
- The First Worldwide Anti-PowerPoint-Party Founded (APPP)
- Three Students Clinch Dream "Global Internships", Chosen From Over 19,000 Candidates
- Amcor Invests 6.7 Million in the Extension of its Singen Converting Plant in Germany
- Akamai Expands Business Into Central and Eastern Europe
- Kuros Announces Allowance of European Patent for Synthetic Biomaterials
- gategroup Extends, Expands Business with SAS
- Sunglass Design Contest Launched by Polaroid Eyewear
- gategroup's Performa Brand Joins With ACO To Launch '24 Heures du Mans Endurance Drink'
- Starhome is Selected for Red Herring Top 100 Europe
- Students Choose Ke$ha's Single "Blow" as the "EF Summer Song 2011"
- Great Conversations at Swisstel: Swisstel Hotels & Resorts Looks to Social Networks and Launches Viral Campaign
- Gate Gourmet Sells Portugal Operations
- Novelis Announces Price Increase on Aluminium Rolled Products in Europe
- Language Students Receive iPads to Improve Their English
- European Study is First Clinical Assessment of Kuros' Proprietary Synthetic Technology
- Cross Reference: Picture is Available via EPA European Pressphoto Agency and Can be Downloaded Free of Charge at: https://www.presseportal.de/story.htx?firmaid= 82982
- Valentine's Competition: Win an EF Trip to Paris and Meet Taylor Swift
- Cross reference: Picture is available via epa european pressphoto agency and can be downloaded free of charge at: https://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100021240/?keygroup=bild
- University of Zurich: Denmark, Finland and Belgium Have Best Democracies
- Four-year agreement valued at more than CHF 400 million