Airlines / Aviation
DUBLIN, December 15, 2011 - Aer Lingus has announced the addition of new routes and increased frequencies to its summer 2012 schedule.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - The air freight industry is benefiting from a breakthrough new online and real-time rate management and distribution product, following the successful launch of OAG Cargo's enhanced and upgraded AFRA Air Freight Rates application.
BEIJING, December 16, 2011 - Air China officially launched direct daily rotations between Beijing and Lhasa on December 15, the first time that direct scheduled flights between the two cities are available.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 13, 2011 - MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd, one of the UK's leading aerospace companies, has announced a multi-million pound acquisition of US-based Gentz Industries.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - Why not get the New Year started on a high by booking a Bales Worldwide tour and heading off to discover the priceless gems of the Indian Subcontinent.
- OAG Unveils Analysis of the Crucial Role Air Travel Plays in the Economic Development of New Countries
- Fraport Traffic Figures - November 2011: Frankfurt Airport Sets New November Monthly Passenger Record
- Enhancing ISR Capability to Ensure Total Domain Awareness
- Air China to Open Direct Flights Between Beijing and Copenhagen
- The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund Launches Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Privatisation of Hellinikon S.A.
- DialAFlight: It’s Christmas (All Over Orlando)
- Northrop Grumman’s Airport Surface Movement System Achieves Certification for Airport Operations in China
- Turkish Airlines Beats Singapore Airlines to Provide Best Inflight Food, Reveals an Independent Passenger Review by Skyscanner
- Aviation Partners Addresses Airbus Lawsuit
- Robocop Technology Revolutionizes the way Security Agents and Police Officers Interface With Computers in the Field
- Air China to Add Beijing-London Gatwick Rotations Next Year
- Seawings Commended for CSR in Increasing Computer Literacy
- Hainan Airlines Again Selected "Best Airline in China" by Readers of Global Traveler Magazine
- Movember Men at IFE Services Raise Money for Charity
- China National Tourism Administration and HNA Group Ink Agreement for Global Expansion of HNA Group’s Tourism Operations
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Chipless RFID Market worth $3,925 Million by 2016
- Military Flight Training Conference to Assess Cost-Effectiveness of Outsourcing Training as Financial Pressures Continue
- British Airways Announces Selection of Christmas Market City Breaks
- Straightpoint’s Radiolink System Chosen to Keep Airbus A380 in the Sky
- Senior Air Force Officials From the Middle East Will Gather Once Again in Muscat to Discuss Future Plans and Requirements
- Air China to Resume Shanghai to Paris Direct Service Next Year
- OnAir Selected by Inmarsat as Global Xpress Distribution Partner
- American Airlines Begins Legal Process in United States to Improve Competitiveness
- Air Ticket + DB Railway Package Now Available on Air China’s German Website
- One in Four Admits to Smuggling Liquids Through Airport Security Reveals Skyscanner
- Retro Revival - Holiday Hotspots Back in Fashion Thanks to Pan Am
- Win a Fabulous Shopping Trip to New York, With DialAFlight
- nasair Celebrates Lebanon’s Independance Day at Beirut Airport
- British Airways Launches Flights and Holidays to Mauritius From London Gatwick
- IFE Services to Exhibit at 43rd AFRAA Annual General Assembly
- Honeywell Awarded 13.2-Million pounds Sterling Contract at Heathrow’s Terminal 2
- DHL Appoints New Chief Executive Officer for DHL Freight
- Oliver Rothschild Joins Bluesky Board
- AVTECH genomfr en nyemission infr notering p NASDAQ OMX First North
- VAYANT Announces the Release of its Worldwide Availability Server Module