Food / Beverages
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Cho Yung tea has a new look! Cho-Yung has announced the launch of its new-look weight-loss green tea, helping thousands of Brits conquer the calories naturally with a warming cuppa this winter.
CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - METAXA lights up the longest night of the year! All across the Northern Hemisphere friendship moments come alive with METAXA on December 21, 2011.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Managed hosting company makes sure A Quarter Of website copes with huge demand Leading UK managed hosting and cloud computing company iomart Hosting helped Britain's biggest online sweet shop A Quarter Of cope with unprecedented demand after X Factor judge Gary Barlow tweeted to fans before last weekend's final.
TOKYO, December 14, 2011 - Business Guide-Sha, Inc., the organizer of the Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS), announced on December 14 that its next exhibition will be held in February 2012.
- Gino D’Acampo Launches His Handpicked Selection of Affordable Italian Wines for Christmas
- toptable Diners Reveal Their Top 50 Italian Restaurants in the UK
- Food Ingredients (Fi) Europe: Record Breaking Results for 2011
- French ‘Spiderman’ Alain Robert Climbs Paris’ GDF Suez Building
- Renown Chef Tom Aikens Chooses OpenTable Restaurant Reservation and Guest Management Solution
- SSP Group Results for the Year Ended 30 September 2011
- Festive Chores Dominate Christmas Family Time
- Bombay Sapphire - World’s Top Valued Premium Gin for the Third Year Running
- Sara Lee to buy Dutch caf Store Leader CoffeeCompany
- Lot18 Acquires Paris-Based E-commerce Company Vinobest
- Foodie.fm Launches Personalized Social Shopping Platform for Groceries
- The Grosvenor Hotel Goes Back to Its Roots With Victorian Themed Cocktails
- Guoman’s Royal Horseguards Hotel Serves up a Taste of Christmas
- Dean & DeLuca Comes to Singapore
- Rowing 3,000 Miles Across the Atlantic
- The Global Baby Food Market & Pediatric Nutrition Market is Booming: Expected To Attain A Market Size Of USD 63.7 Billion By 2017
- Bennigan’s Launches Mideast Expansion Drive
- Smarter Investment in Agriculture Needed to Help Africa Feed Itself
- Global Business Events Company GDS International to Expand its Cardiff Office in 2012
- La Scolca Owner, Chiara Soldati & Oscar Winner, Colin Firth Hold a Night To Remember for Bulgaria’s Abandoned Children
- Auditel Make Initial Cost Savings of 266,000 for Soft Drinks Manufacturer
- Probe Following Campylobacter Outbreak
- Britvic CEO Interviewed on Full-year Results
- Sara Lee and its Joint Venture Partner Kaffehuset Friele to buy House Of Coffee Business From ISS
- Food Ingredients Europe Announced the Winners of the Fi Excellence Awards 2011
- Durban’s Mission: Food Security First
- Chile Highlights the Features of Its Food Industry in Europe
- A Consistent and Growing Supply of Raw Materials, an Expanding Range of Pectin Products, State of the Art Facilities Coupled With Strong Technical Support Make Andre Pectin a Force to be Reckoned With
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Functional Food and Beverages: Bone and Joint Health
- DealExtreme Announces Special Winter Discounts on Drinking Accessories & Games!
- ReportsnReports - Organics in Australia
- Christmas Shopping set to get Underway This Saturday Morning (26th November)
- President Barroso Welcomes Brewing Sector Response to EU Economic Challenges
- CHS Signs Agreement to Acquire Soy Protein Firm Solbar
- ReportsnReports - Oils and Fats: Applications in Foods and Other Markets