ReportsnReports - The Future of Functional Food and Beverages: Bone and Joint HealthBy Reportsnreports, PRNE
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
DALLAS, November 24, 2011 -
ReportsnReports adds new market research report ‘The Future of Functional Food and Beverages: Bone and Joint Health‘ to its store. The functional bone and joint health market has been characterized by a lack of vibrancy. A high consumer interest/consumption disconnect is reflective of industry players struggling to market niche ingredients outside of calcium and vitamin D, with consumers often looking to ordinary everyday products, believing that they do not require a fortified product to get their recommended daily intake.
Get your copy of this market research report @ www.reportsnreports.com/reports/139875-the-future-of-functional-food-and-beverages-bone-and-joint-health.html
Features and benefits
- Identify the size of the functional bone and joint health market across 20 countries and growth prospects up until 2015
- Evaluate the potential impact on consumer demand of marketing and product development through utilizing consumer, product and market insight
- Identify and capitalize on the main consumer trends that are driving rising demand for functional products
- Gain an understanding of the main obstacles that brands are encountering and how these can be overcome
The status of bone and health conditions as being painful rather than life-threatening means that consumer fears do not match those of other conditions. Brands must seek to convince consumers that they are not getting enough calcium in their normal diets and that consuming functional products will safeguard against problems in later life.
The category has expanded its presence beyond traditional “breakfast” products such as fortified milk, juice and yogurt into a broader range of products from snacks to confectionery, sauces, and even ready meals. Brands have also become more adept at emphasizing the natural occurrence of bone- and joint-friendly ingredients in existing products.
In overcoming the interest/consumption gap that characterizes developing markets, the industry must seek to overcome issues such as lack of availability and affordability, and take into account regional dietary preferences. Moreover, clarity of communication is imperative, and the primary focus should be to educate the consumer.
Your key questions answered
- What are the growth prospects for functional food and beverages in the bone and joint health market up until 2015?
- How can demand for functional products be fostered among separate, distinct consumer segments?
- What are the key inhibitors that are subduing demand for functional bone and joint health products?
- How can functional brands overcome the prevailing and marked disconnect between interest in, and actual consumption of, functional products?
- How can functional brands effectively utilize marketing to emphasize product efficacy and maintain authenticity?
Request a Sample or inquire before buying the report ‘The Future of Functional Food and Beverages: Bone and Joint Health‘ @ www.reportsnreports.com/reports/139875-the-future-of-functional-food-and-beverages-bone-and-joint-health.html
Other New Reports available on following with ReportsnReports.com:
- Global Orthopedics Devices Market (2011 - 2016)
- Global Gas Shales Development, 2011 - North America Sets The Momentum For Shale Gas Developments Worldwide
- Mobile Payment in China: 2011 Edition
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis
- China Medium and Heavy Plate Market Report, 2011-2012
- And more from the category / industry of your interest @ www.reportsnreports.com/market-research-industry-analysis.aspx
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 135,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
Visit our Market Research Blog @ www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
Connect with us on:
Twitter @ www.twitter.com/marketsreports
Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/reportsnreports
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tags: Dallas, Facebook, November 24, Reportsnreports, texas