ReportsnReports - Oils and Fats: Applications in Foods and Other MarketsBy Reportsnreports, PRNE
Monday, November 21, 2011
DALLAS, Texas, November 22, 2011 -
ReportsnReports adds new research report ‘Oils and Fats: Applications in Foods and Other Markets‘ to its store. The highlights from the latest report on Oil and Fats market include:
- U.S. production of commodity-grade animal fats and major vegetable oils amounted to 13.1 million metric tons in 2010 and is projected to decrease to 12.9 million metric tons in 2011. It is expected to reach 13.3 million metric tons by 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2011 and 2016.
- U.S. production of major vegetable oils amounted to 10 million metric tons in 2010. It is projected to dip slightly to 9.8 million metric tons in 2011, and subsequently increase at a CAGR of 0.3% to reach nearly 10 million metric tons in 2016.
- U.S. production of commodity grade animal fats amounted to 3.1 million metric tons in 2010 and is projected to stay at 3.1 million metric tons in 2011. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.4% between 2011 and 2016, and reach nearly 3.4 million metric tons in 2016.
Detailed Table of Contents including List of Tables & List of Figures available @ www.reportsnreports.com/reports/140372-oils-and-fats-applications-in-foods-and-other-markets.html
Scope of the Report
This oil & fats report covers recent developments in the U.S. and global markets for commercial-grade animal fats and major vegetable oils. The report includes a detailed examination of each type of fat and oil, its production, apparent consumption in foods and industrial products, and related international aspects. Also documented are the technological issues relating to the manufacture of the products, and recent patents awarded for innovations in the industry. For the purpose of the report, the global market comprises the following regions: Asia-Pacific, European Union (the EU), North America, and the rest of the world (ROW). The report includes profiles of major U.S. producers of fats and oils.
Fats and oils represent one of the unique segments of any economy because it depicts the connection between raw material sourcing and manufacturing, in particular, the connection between farm (agriculture) and factory. This report has put together, in one place, current information on U.S. and international production of fats and oils and their applications in various food and industrial manufacturing. Market projections developed in the study provide a comprehensive context for assessing areas of growth and potential opportunities. The findings of this report should be of interest to producers and manufacturers who are already invested in the fats and oils industry, as well as to anyone interested in understanding the fundamental issues relating to the production and end uses of fats and oils.
Request a Sample or inquire before buying the report ‘Oils and Fats: Applications in Foods and Other Markets‘ @ www.reportsnreports.com/reports/140372-oils-and-fats-applications-in-foods-and-other-markets.html
Other New Reports available on following with ReportsnReports.com:
- Shopper Insights in India
- Markets for Transparent Conductors in Touch Screen Sensors 2012
- 2011 North American SMB View of Mobile Enterprise Applications
- Brazilian Industrial Protective Gloves Market
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- And more @ www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 135,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog @ www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
Connect with us on:
Twitter @ www.twitter.com/marketsreports
Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/reportsnreports
Tags: Dallas, Facebook, November 22, Reportsnreports, texas, United States of America