SAN JOSE, California and ZHANGJIAGANG, Jiangsu, China, December 14, 2011 - - New TMR Sensors Offer Large Dynamic Range, Superior Performance and Low Power in a Wide Spectrum of Industrial and Consumer Sensor Applications MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - The European energy sector has seen some dramatic changes in policy, with the shift from coal and nuclear, to gas and other low carbon fuels.
SHEFFIELD, England, December 9, 2011 - Yesterday (8th December), A Shade Greener Ltd Group of Companies, the UK's Largest Free solar panel installer, confirmed to homeowners that Solar Power will still bring fantastic benefits such as Free electricity.
SHEFFIELD, England, November 30, 2011 - This December, the team at Glow-worm have put together an 'advent calendar' guide to help us all achieve a low carbon Christmas.
BORDEAUX, Francee, November 28, 2011 - CHO-Power Accelerates UK Market Penetration CHO-Power Secures 37.5 MWe Waste and Biomass Power Plants in the UK Europlasma announces that its 100% owned subsidiary CHO Power SAS and the Sunrise Renewables Companies have agreed to join forces to complete the development of 4 biomass and waste to power projects in the UK, for a total net power production of 37.5 MWe.
- Consumers Get Switching As Energy Price Rises Hit Home
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Widespread Rate Increases Lead to Decline in Customer Satisfaction with Electric and Gas Utility Suppliers in the UK
- The Metro Group Deploys Smartcool Energy Efficiency Technology to Wholesale Outlet Stores Across Poland
- GrDF Selects Elster to Provide Biogas Stations
- Transparency Market Research New Report: Global Emerging Lighting Technology Market by Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Application and Geography (2011-2016)
- PEI-Genesis Value-Adds Power Supplies from Emerson Network Power for Delivery in Europe in Only 5 Days
- Greenlux Finland Ltd Enters Into Agreement With Fagerhult on Sale of LED Luminaries
- Ventyx to Provide Efficient Power Distribution Management Tools for the Lyse Group
- Heating Wars Commence Across The UK Fuelled by Rising Energy Costs
- BTM Consult Releases new Wind Report: Supply Chain Assessment 2012-2015
- AIMCo Completes Acquisition of 50% Interest in Grupo SAESA
- Nissan Accelerates Roll Out of EV Quick Charge Network in Europe
- Plugwise Announces European Co-operation With Legrand
- UK’s Leading Installer and Founder of Free Solar Supports Government’s Decision to Slash FIT Payments
- SPIE Nederland Takes Part in the Construction of one of the Largest Onshore Wind Farms in the Netherlands
- Russian Northern Caucasus Resorts Signs Landmark Investment Agreement with Korean Western Power and CHT Korea
- Mechanology, Inc.’s Steam Turbines, Business Offered for Sale at a Sealed Bid Sale on November 18, 2011, are Suited for Applications in Power Recovery and Power Generation Packages
- CORRECTION - Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A.: Mechanology, Inc.’s Steam Turbines, Business Offered for Sale at a Sealed Bid Sale on November 18, 2011, are Suited for Applications in Power Recovery and Power Generation Packages
- Planning of Electricity and Gas Networks at European Level
- Verdiem Surveyor 6 Extends Energy Management Beyond Desktop PCs and Macs
- Elster Introduces Q4000 Electromagnetic Meter With Replaceable Battery Pack
- T-Solar Continues its International Expansion With the Construction of 61 MW in India and Peru
- Russia Nuclear Industry Optimistic - Despite Fukushima
- Isolux Corsn Awarded Second Major Contract for Electricity Generation in Bangladesh
- EuroSite Power Appoints Ian Durant and Gary Parke to Advisory Board
- One in Four Households Keep Their Heating Off Despite Cooler Weather
- Hydro-Qubec and Technifin Form Partnership to License Lithium Titanate Spinel Oxide (LTO)
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Micro CHP Market Annual Sales is Expected to Increase to $376.2 Million in 2011 and $636 Million in 2016
- Globeleq Signs Expansion Agreement for Cote d’Ivoire Plant
- Able Skills to Lead the way in Electrical Training
- First Utility Demands Action on the ‘Big Six’ Energy Suppliers and Rejects SSE Move as ‘Smoke and Mirrors’
- Nottingham-based EvoEnergy Wins "Solar Installer of the Year"
- SunEdison Announces Sale of Solar Projects in Italy and Spain to KGAL
- Martifer Solar Signs an EPC Contract for the Construction of 22 MWp in Portugal
- Honeywell Implements First Automated Demand Response Project for Commercial and Industrial Facilities in Europe