LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Thames Water have amended their Water Resources Management Plan to reflect recommendations from the Summer 2010 public enquiry.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
HOUSTON, December 14, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) announced today that it has terminated purchase and sale agreements with SM Energy Company (NYSE:SM) and certain other minority owners to acquire leasehold, producing interests, a pipeline and related facilities in the Marcellus Shale in north central Pennsylvania.
SAN JOSE, California and ZHANGJIAGANG, Jiangsu, China, December 14, 2011 - - New TMR Sensors Offer Large Dynamic Range, Superior Performance and Low Power in a Wide Spectrum of Industrial and Consumer Sensor Applications MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
IRVINE, California, December 14, 2011 - - Flex Turbine™ MT250 EX Offers Unprecedented Customer Flexibility to Use Heat Directly Derived from Biomass Combustion for Power Generation Today, FlexEnergy Inc (www.flexenergy.com), an energy technology company based in Irvine, California, announced the first commercial order of its Flex Turbine™MT250 EX to Gammel Engineering GmbH, a German leader in heating plants, combined heat and power plants, district heating, industrial plants and building services.
- Update from LUBREK: British Petroleum Americas’ and Castrol Mexico’s top Executives Face Criminal Investigation for Possible Fraud in Mexico
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- 129 New Jobs Means Free Solar Panels Will Still be Free for 25 Years
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- Far East Energy Announces Update Conference Call
- Mainstream Renewable Power Led Consortium Awarded Preferred Bidder Status to Deliver 238MW of Wind and Solar Projects Into Commercial Operation in South Africa by 2014
- Deloitte Report Examines the Future of Oil and Gas in the Middle East and Beyond
- China Sunergy Announces ADS Ratio Change
- Far East Energy Announces Bank Financing for 2012 Development Programs
- Saxon Announces Acquisition of Schlumberger Rig Management Group Business
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- WTG Conferences Launches the Unconventional Gas Forum 2012 Overcome Technological Challenges and Deliver Results Profitably
- Fram Exploration Provides an Update of South Greene Development
- AUO Accomplishes South Africa’s First 1.2 MW Solar Project
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Photonic Sensor Market Worth $8.17 Billion by 2016
- China Sunergy Holds Vienna Event to Showcase Quasar and Bi-Facial Modules with Major European Customers
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- Trilliant Opens the Market for UK Smart Meter Roll-out
- Ember Enables World’s First ZigBee-Certified Water Meter
- Glow-worm’s Guide to a Low Carbon Christmas!
- BioPower Systems Awarded $5 Million from Victorian Government
- Ukraine Recognized Attractive for Renewable Energy Investment
- Swedish Know-how on Managing Spent Nuclear Fuel Being Exported
- Trade Unions say no to Austerity With Actions Across Europe 30 November
- Less Pollution, More Efficient — District Energy, the Next Big Thing in China
- CNPV Formalises Their Positive Tolerance Gains for Solar PV Modules
- ET Solar Supplies 2.56MW of Transparent and Frameless Modules to French Green House Project
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- CHS Signs Agreement to Acquire Soy Protein Firm Solbar
- Consumers Get Switching As Energy Price Rises Hit Home
- CNPV’s Chief Operating Officer, Chaudary Receives the Prestigious Qilu Friendship Award 2011
- ConocoPhillips, Enviva LP Partner to Develop Torrefied Wood Pellet Business
- Endeavour Announces Commencement of Drilling Operations on Tudor Rose
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Widespread Rate Increases Lead to Decline in Customer Satisfaction with Electric and Gas Utility Suppliers in the UK
- Far East Energy Announces Signing of Extension Agreement for Shouyang Block Coalbed Methane Production Sharing Contract