HONG KONG, December 16, 2011 - Ranked No.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Thousands caught without a TV Licence in the last two years As the Christmas countdown begins, TV Licensing and the Forum for Private Business are calling on business owners and managers to make sure they're correctly licensed if staff or customers are likely to be watching TV at their premises over the holiday period.
LONDON and AMSTERDAM, December 16, 2011 - NTT Europe consolidates European footprint amid plans for eastern European expansion NTT Europe, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), announced today that it has expanded the reach of the NTT Communications' Tier 1 Global IP Network in Europe with a new Point of Presence (PoP) in EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, one of the top energy efficient data centres in Europe.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Discover the secrets of the Earth's polar regions with the eye-opening, mind-blowing and heart-warming documentary series Frozen Planet.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Christmas is a very busy time of year for Santa Claus! He has to get the sleigh ready, feed his reindeers, check his list to be sure he hasn't forgotten any good girls and boys… and make sure that the toys the elves have purchased are not only fun, but also safe! This is the goal of the European Toy Safety Campaign that the European Commission has launched this month; it intends to show how to get the safest toys, and how to use them safely! The campaign includes a video clip with toy safety tips, and introduces the 'CE marking'little robot who tests the toys in a vast toy shop to make sure they are safe for children to use, after the guard has done his last night round.
- iomart Hosting Keeps Online Retailer Sweet After X Factor Judge Gary Barlow’s Tweet Points 1 Million Fans to Website
- Strictly Final To Spur Further Sales in 3DTVs
- Gino D’Acampo Launches His Handpicked Selection of Affordable Italian Wines for Christmas
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Brings Music to >900m People in 23 Markets
- TV Licensing Reveals Perfect Recipe for Stress-Free Christmas TV Viewing
- Red Pages Announces Hot 100 Celebrities for 2012
- CIVIS Media Prize 2012: The European Competition Opens!
- reed.co.uk Invites Public to Vote for First-Time Directors’ TV Ads
- Let’s get Social. 63 Percent of Brits use Social Media to Enhance Their TV Experience
- The Only Way is Essex Star Lauren Goodger Treads Her Own Path, Teaming up with New Look to Launch Range of Dazzling Dresses
- New Study Reveals ‘Sustainable Generation’ of Future Business Leaders
- More to Learn About Overlooked Holocaust Atrocity in Latvia: 70th Anniversary of Rumbula on December 8
- WCG 2011 Selects Samsung SyncMaster as Official Monitor
- The Future of TV Begins Now on Xbox 360
- The Florin Street Band to Support ITV's Text Santa Appeal
- For the First Time in India, a Website Providing Full HD Indian Stock Videos for Creating TV Ads, Corporate Films and Bollywood Movies is Launched
- Hollywood Legend Michael Douglas Speaks out in Support of the Treaty That Bans all Nuclear Explosions, Forever
- The Wait is Finally Over... The King has Returned - THE PHENOMENA COMES TO SKY 3D
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Welcome Pop Fans to London to Celebrate T4 Stars of 2011
- Gateway to Africa
- Warner Bros. and Amazon’s LOVEFiLM Seal Major Multi-year, Multi-layered UK Movie Partnership
- Victoria Wood Honoured by Writers’ Guild Awards for The Shadow Line, Peep Show, Eric & Ernie
- Fuugo Video is to Change the Way People Consume Online Video on Tablets and Smartphones
- The Proof is in the Pudding - ‘Cake-preneurs’ see a Business in Baking
- Fuugo TV and Fuugo Video Applications Released to Consumers
- Capablue Develops Karaoke Superstar App for Smart TVs
- Digiguide Launches new Digiguide.tv Premium Service
- Sky Movies app Launched for iPhone and iPad
- Lady Gaga Dominates the ‘2011 MTV EMA’
- TV Licensing Reminder About Free Over 75 Licence
- Travelex Global Business Payments Grows Online Pay 24-7 Solution With NTT Europe
- MTV Launches "MTV Voices", its New International Pro-social Platform, During the "2011 MTV EMA" Weekend
- Darth Vader to Star in Dixons Retail’s Latest Multi-Million Pound Ad Campaign
- Advertising Campaign Demobilises Colombian Terrorists
- Step Back to the Good Old Days with Downton Abbey from Tesco Entertainment Online