BRUSSELS, December 2, 2011 - - With Photo Markus Knigge, adviser to the Pew Environment Group's European Marine Programme and the OCEAN2012 coalition, issued the following statement today as the European Commission published its proposal for the next fisheries subsidies instrument, the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund.
PARIS, November 29, 2011 - On Wednesday 30 November, public sector workers will protest austerity measures in more than 25 European countries, following a call for action by the European Federation of Public Service Unions.
UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK, October 24, 2011 - More than 50 Musicians, 13 countries, 1 world anthem: United Nations Population Fund debuts music video on Facebook Movement calls for individual actions to be featured onwww.7billionactions.org UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, will release a world anthem today entitled United.
WASHINGTON, October 21, 2011 - With a growing international call for a tax on financial transactions (FTT) to heal global economies, the largest U.S.
LONDON, October 19, 2011 - Businesses based in Britain are being encouraged to employ young British people as opposed to foreign workers reports Perspective, the Midlands-based pioneers of education tracking software and consultancy services.
- MAAWG Hosts Joint European Meeting with LAP/EU CNSA; French Officials to Address Paris Summit on Spam and Malware
- Dutch Real Estate Company OVG Makes Another Billion-Dollar Commitment to Build Sustainable Real Estate at 2011 Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting
- Save the Whales Again! Campaign Spokesperson Hayden Panettiere Personally Thanks President Obama for his Bold Actions to Stop Iceland’s Whaling
- The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Announce Partnership on Polio Eradication
- Bahrain’s Ministry of Justice Responds to Opposition’s Decision to Disengage from Election Process
- Student Visa Changes Will Hurt the West Midlands Economy say Immigration Lawyers
- Talk Radio Host Launches News Website
- Al Gore Announces New Campaign and Worldwide, 24-Hour Event to Mobilize Climate Change Action
- Scholars for Peace in the Middle East Board Demands Immediate Release of Faculty and Staff of the Baha’i Institute of Higher Education in Iran
- CEIS Releases Report on Estonia, Places Country on Watch List
- Statement From the Kingdom of Bahrain on the Recent Convictions of 21 Protesters
- Scholars for Peace in the Middle East Board of Directors, UK Leadership and BDS Task Force Condemn UCU Academic Boycott of Israel Campaign Vote and Rejection of EU Definition of Anti-Semitism
- OneVoice Activists Back Palestinian State on 1967 Lines
- Scientists Launch Vaccine Research Foundation
- C40 Releases Groundbreaking Research on the Importance and Impact of Cities on Climate Change
- Bill Gates Calls on United States, Global Leaders to Invest in Agriculture in the Developing World
- Government Employment Law Reform Plans Will Reward Discrimination by Bosses say Lawyers
- Christopher Ipsen to Discuss How to Maximize Positive IT Security Changes During a Fiscal Crisis
- Kuwait's Prime Minister Addresses National Assembly; Lays Out Hopes for Cooperation
- Statement by Michael J. Williams, Fannie Mae President and Chief Executive Officer, on FHFA's Servicing Alignment Initiative
- Says Elliott Challenge and Contested Election Demand Explanation from Chairman
- The King's Speech Lauded
- United Nations Ban of Mercury in Vaccines Urged by U.S. Group
- U.S. Financial System was a "Gateway" for the fraud, close to $1 trillion was funneled through New York Based Banks
- Amidst Growing World Doubts About 9/11, Career Army Officer Takes Bush Administration Officials to Court April 5th Represented by the Center for 9/11 Justice
- OneVoice Palestinian Activists Join Mass West Bank Unity Rallies
- International Community Celebrates Success of Campaign Led by 12-year old Landmine Survivor
- April is Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month
- Celebrating International Women's Day Centennial
- Thai Official Says Protesters Ran Into Bullets
- CGAP Concerned About Efforts to Remove Nobel Prize Winner Yunus from Grameen Bank
- OneVoice Palestinian Activists Urge Factional Unity, Back Two-State Solution
- OneVoice Asks Can People Power Save the Two-State Solution
- Co-funded grants aim to reduce poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia as world food prices mount
- First China-U.S. Effort to Fight Spam