Not For Profit
MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Extended support to 40 schools for identifying and addressing Learning Disabilities Inaugurated the second edition of Brain Teasers to aid learning in students with learning Disabilities TATA Interactive Systems (TIS), the pioneer and global leader in learning solutions, concluded its sixth consecutive annual TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) on November 25-26, 2011 at Mumbai.
SOFIA, Bulgaria, December 16, 2011 - Park Inn by Radisson Sofia has pledged its support for children from the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage in the town of Vratsa, 130 km NW from Sofia.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Belle and Sebastian's leader Stuart Murdoch alongside two-time Oscar nominated producer Barry Mendel have launched a global rallying call to fans and investors to support their upcoming film God Help The Girl via the world's largest, digital funding platform for creative projects www.kickstarter.com/projects/godhelpthegirl/god-help-the-girl-musical-film God Help The Girl marks Murdoch's feature film debut as both writer and director and Mendel's first UK project following an impressive run of international box office hits including Bridesmaids, Munich, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Serenity, Whip It and Rushmore.
NEW YORK, December 14, 2011 - - 24 TED eBooks & Amazon Kindle Fire Included Today TED launches TED Live, a year-long membership that offers individuals, schools and small businesses remote access to TED, including "virtual seats" at both the TED and TED Global conferences.
GENEVA, December 13, 2011 - Number of donated tablets doubled to around 50 millionper year Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced its intention to further boost its efforts in the fight against the tropical disease schistosomiasis and to continue until the disease has been officially eliminated in Africa.
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- The National Trust Reveals The Angel Garden at Mottisfont
- 30 International Football Legends in Hamburg: Zidane, Ronaldo, Drogba & Friends at the "UNDP Match Against Poverty"
- New Nigerian Media Platform Seeks to Promote Public Interest Journalism
- Cargill Helps Computer Aid International Bridge Digital Divide in Zambia
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation Recognized by American Academy of Underwater Sciences
- Lady Gaga’s Top Holiday Picks From GAGA’S WORKSHOP at Barneys New York
- Christopher Stone Selected to Lead Open Society Foundations
- Carrentals.co.uk Launches 12 Days of Christmas Competition, Supporting StreetSmart
- 100 Tonnes of Food Ready for Somalia / Human Plus e.V. Urgently Seeking Partners for Distribution on Location
- TRACE Releases Report on Bribe Demands in the United States
- TED Prize 2012 Awarded to The City 2.0
- The Big Give Christmas Challenge
- The Florin Street Band to Support ITV's Text Santa Appeal
- La Scolca Owner, Chiara Soldati & Oscar Winner, Colin Firth Hold a Night To Remember for Bulgaria’s Abandoned Children
- Movember Men at IFE Services Raise Money for Charity
- This World AIDS Day London M.A.C Cosmetics Artists Focus on Inner Beauty
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- Barcelona Lights up in Red in the Fight Against AIDS
- Bringing Pain Management to Africa: Spreading Relief Through Training
- Commitment to Quality Medicines Strengthened in Ethiopia with International Laboratory Accreditation
- Craving Innovation, Creativity and the Digital Revolution? Look to the Charity and Fundraising Sector, Advise Guardian Jobs
- TED App Comes to the iPhone
- Access Legal Contributes to ‘Aspire’ Charity
- GDS International Charity Team Completes Warrior Dash (At Least, the Ladies Team Did...)
- Searching for a Secret Millionaire
- Northern Rock Honoured for its Community Service
- Global Business Events Company GDS International Chooses Charitable Cause for 2012
- Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick Supports Living in a Window
- Fostering People Launches New Fostering Service in Dublin
- National Charity Campaign - Older People Don’t Have to be Lonely This Christmas
- M2M Doubles in Size, Stresses Security at CeBIT 2012
- Ford Foundation Announces Jubilee Transparency Award Winners
- Babylon.com Marks International Children’s Day by Stressing the Importance of Investing in Children’s Education
- DBS Law Launches Youth Road Safety Campaign in Birmingham Schools for Road Safety Week