LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, December 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that they have completed the enrolment of a 632-patient Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (factor VIII inhibitor) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
RESTON, Virginia, December 16, 2011 - Ekahau Inc.
BOZEN, Sud-Tirol, Italy, December 16, 2011 - After successfully switching marketing channel strategies from certain non-performing indirect distribution channels in several countries to Health Robotics' direct management in 1Q2011, the company today announced the extension of the same control over local operations in Denmark, in partnership with local Oncology leader Novamed.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - A new opinion poll has found that most young women support the introduction of a national screening programme to detect Group B Strep in pregnant women.
MUNICH, December 15, 2011 - Highly advanced surgical navigation system to enable faster, more precise and safer surgery This week, university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany, is the first hospital in the world to operate with Brainlab's Curve™ Image Guided Surgery system.
- Amphetamobile Develops AMMO RACK App for SciVerse Applications
- CORRECTION - Brainlab AG: World's First Curve(TM) Image Guided Surgery System Now Operating in Germany
- A New International Congress on Regenerative Medicine Held With Great Success by Cryo-Save in Bosnia
- Coloplast Makes More Products, Emits Less CO2
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- Visongain’s Report Predicts That Medical Biobanking Market Will Reach 19.1 Bllion Dollars in 2015
- Carl Zeiss: Revenue Tops Four Billion Euro Mark for Very First Time
- Bright Light Therapy via Ear Canals Improved Reaction Times of Top Athletes in a Placebo-Controlled Psycho-Motoric Study
- Edoxaban Significantly Reduces Risk of Venous Thromboembolism by Half Compared to Enoxaparin in Japanese and Taiwanese Patients Following Knee or Hip Arthroplasty Surgery
- Pieris Presents Preclinical Data for PRS-080 Hepcidin Antagonist Anticalin(R) Program at ASH Annual Meeting
- Molecular Imaging, Inc. Enters Relationship with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to Expand Luciferase-reporter Cancer Cell Lines for Preclinical in vivo Imaging
- ViroPharma’s Buccolam (Midazolam, Oromucosal Solution) now Available in the United Kingdom as Licenced Product for Emergency Treatment of Seizures in Children and Adolescents
- Leading Medical Device Manufacturers of CE-Marked THV Devices Sign Contracts with ClinFlows
- Nonin Medical Announces the European Launch of EQUANOX Advance Neonatal/Pediatric Sensor for Regional Oximetry at PGA Conference
- Landmark VISTA Trial Shows Significant Long-Term Overall Survival Benefit of VELCADE (Bortezomib) in Patients With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Worth 27.8 Billion Dollars by 2021, Says visiongain Report
- NHS National Innovation Centre Estimates Sequana Medical’s ALFApump System Could Save the NHS 50 Million in ascites Care Annually
- ConvaTec Awarded MediWales 2011 Innovation Award
- Life Technologies Chooses Rhenium to Distribute Products in Israel
- InGen BioSciences Group Acquires Tetanos Quick Stick (TQS)
- NHS Contractor Outsources IT to Focus on Delivering Patient Care
- HealthpointCapital Acquires Blue Belt Technologies, Inc. and Appoints Eric B. Timko as President and CEO
- Steamed-up Specs Wiped-Out for Good
- Biospace Lab Collaborates With ImaBio Group to Develop a Unique X-Ray Tomographic Module for its Preclinical Imaging System
- MarketsandMarkets: API Market is Expected to Reach $159.08 Billion by 2016
- Bupa Health Foundation and Alzheimer’s Australia Announce UK Availability of Brain Health App
- New MediCare International Excess Options Give up to 50% Premium Discount
- Renovation of Radiation Oncology Department at Addenbrooke’s Hospital Includes First-time Addition of Elekta Solutions
- Impact of Early Insulin Initiation on Glycemic Control in Asian People with Type 2 Diabetes
- Bupa International Releases Health Guides to Hong Kong and Singapore
- Is There an Art to Listening?
- Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, Zug, Switzerland is Announcing the Legal Integration of Aloka Holding Europe AG, Zug, Switzerland
- C8 MediSensors Closes $24 million Preferred Stock Financing Furthering Momentum for 2012 Product Introduction
- BACDT Launches Online Resource Aimed at Helping Denture Patients
- Probe Following Campylobacter Outbreak