LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Over the next decade, global demand for oil & gas is set to rapidly increase as rising populations and economic growth help to drive the industry.
HAMBURG, Germany, December 16, 2011 - The discussions about euro bonds, government debt and bankruptcies have left traces all over Europe.
FRANKFURT, Germany and MOSCOW, December 16, 2011 - Free-To-Play Online First-Person Shooter to be launched in Russia and the CIS countries Mail.Ru Group Limited (LSE: MAIL), the largest internet company in Eastern Europe and the leader of the Russian online gaming market, and Crytek GmbH ("Crytek"), one of the world's leading independent development studios for interactive entertainment, announced today that they signed a publishing deal for Warface.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - French market leader announces winner of its travel blogger competition The number one travel comparison site in France, VoyagerMoinsCher.com, a Rakuten Group company, organised a globetrotting blogger competition to accompany the upcoming launch of its holiday price comparison search engine and deal finder site in the UK, called travelizer.co.uk.
ASTANA, Kazakhstan, December 16, 2011 - Today, on 16 December 2011 at 11.30 a.m.
- Retail-Ready Packaging Market - RRP Opportunities Exist in Asia-Pacific & North America Regions
- ResearchMoz: Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2015
- AppNexus Deepens Investment In The United Kingdom With Hire of Digital Media Pioneer Nigel Gilbert
- Amphetamobile Develops AMMO RACK App for SciVerse Applications
- Global M&A Survey: Cross-border M&A Shifting Focus Towards Emerging Markets
- DigitalRoute Recognized as "Gasell Enterprise 2011"
- Journal of Endovascular Therapy Publishes Two-Year Data On SUPERA Stent Used in the Superficial Femoral Artery
- Are Your Toys Safe?
- Marketing via Hotel Phone Systems - AdPhones
- Gary Lineker and INGENIE Encourage Young Drivers to Stay Safe on the Road This Christmas
- City Index’s Joshua Raymond Named in CityAM’s Top 5 Trading Tweeters
- Groundbreaking Chemistry Research Recognized Through the Reaxys PhD Competition
- Cohn & Wolfe Expands in Southeast Asia With XPR Acquisition
- Automotive Council Report Calls for New Approach to Tackle Road Congestion
- Ukraine Joins World’s Top 3 Grain Exporters
- Carloan4u.co.uk Invites You to Understand More About Car Finance
- Randi Zuckerberg Among Several High Profile Speakers at GDS International’s iStrategy San Francisco Conference
- Cracking Those Christmas Puzzles With Auto Trader
- Elsevier and Federation of Biochemical Societies Launch New Journal: FEBS Open Bio
- LBi Announces Partnership With Americans Elect to Help America Pick a President Not a Party in November 2012
- New TED Live Membership Offers "Virtual Seats" at Both Conferences
- Food Ingredients (Fi) Europe: Record Breaking Results for 2011
- "The Protester" - The 2011 TIME Person of the Year
- Independent Research Firm Recognises Turn as Demand-Side Platform Leader
- UBM Live Appoints Industry Veteran Mark Snell to Lead UBM Canon Events
- AVG Brings Security Lessons from Security Professionals to SMBs and the Mobile Workforce
- Xinet Introduces WebNative Suite 17.0
- Aurasma Catches Waves of Interest and Announces 1000th Partner — Shark Watches
- Augure Acquires iMente, the Spanish Leader in the Online and Social Media Monitoring Industry
- Conde Nast Traveler Magazine Tabs Inbal Laromme Hotel As: #4 Ranked Hotel in Mideast, #1 Amongst All Israeli Hotels!
- CyberWing Chooses aiMatch’s Ad Serving Technology for Its Design, Stability and Flexibility
- Skulls by Simon Winchester now Available as App for iPad
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- Lowe SSP3 and Colombian Ministry of Defense Release Follow up to Multi Grand Prix Winning ‘Operation Xmas’ and Launches ‘Operation Rivers of Light’
- Red Pages Announces Hot 100 Celebrities for 2012