GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Belle and Sebastian's leader Stuart Murdoch alongside two-time Oscar nominated producer Barry Mendel have launched a global rallying call to fans and investors to support their upcoming film God Help The Girl via the world's largest, digital funding platform for creative projects www.kickstarter.com/projects/godhelpthegirl/god-help-the-girl-musical-film God Help The Girl marks Murdoch's feature film debut as both writer and director and Mendel's first UK project following an impressive run of international box office hits including Bridesmaids, Munich, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Serenity, Whip It and Rushmore.
BRUSSELS, December 14, 2011 - Business Leaders, European Schoolnet and the European Commission launch €8.3mn initiative to encourage teenagers to study science and maths European business leaders and education policy makers have launched today an €8.3mn initiative to inspire students to study science at university - a much needed skill set if the region's economy is to recover and flourish by 2020.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - 12 per cent increase in female-run start-ups this year Female owned businesses now account for 37 per cent of all UK start-ups More women than ever are choosing to work for themselves, according to new data from Simply Business, the UK's largest online business insurance broker.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - Christmas gift pages fill stockings with affordable treats for Mum and Dad Parents will spend an average of 112.50 on Christmas presents for each of their children this year, according to Straw Poll results published in The Telegraph newspaper on 4th November 2011.
NEW DELHI, December 6, 2011 - Ritu Singal, MD, Raglan Group awarded 'Woman Entrepreneur of the Year' NR Narayana Murthy gave away the special award at the felicitation ceremony Breaking the glass ceiling, Ms.
- NICE Issues Updated Guidance for MR Guided Focused Ultrasound for Uterine Fibroids
- British Council Conference Addresses Women’s Rights in Middle East and North Africa
- FDA Approves BELOTERO Balance: Success of a Promising Partnership Between Anteis and Merz Aesthetics
- Mot & Chandon Presents the Golden Premium Jeroboam: a Handcrafted and Hand-Customised Masterpiece Honouring a Grand Heritage
- Beat the Chill in Next’s Hottest Women’s Winterwear
- "Dutch Oprah" LINDA Partners With Layar to Showcase the Future of Print
- Auction of ‘The Sisterhood’ Dragon Boat to Raise Money for Charity
- Mumsnet Partners With Savoo to Offer Weekly Deals
- Pong Research Corporation Introduces New Cell Phone and iPad Cases to Protect Against Potentially-Harmful Wireless Device Radiation
- Merisant Aims for Leadership Position in Europe with the Launch of its Stevia-Based Sweetener Canderel Green(R) Following EU Approval
- Niche Perfume House Askett & English Announce Askett "Essential" and Askett "Absolute" Fragrances
- Hotter Comfort Concept Launches Winter Boots Collection
- Seawings Donates Flights for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Simbionix to Introduce Three New Women’s Health Products
- M.A.C Cosmetics Celebrates Chen Man
- Prudential Reveals Research on the Importance of Women’s Retirement Plans
- The Women of Afghanistan Must be Heard at the Forthcoming Bonn Conference, Says Jalal Foundation Chief
- First Response Partners With Fertility Expert Zita West to Support Those Trying for a Baby
- First Response Launches IVF Fundraising Resource for Those Trying for a Baby
- Baby 7 Billion: Countdown Begins for a Girl in India
- MicroSort(R) Sperm Sorting for Gender Selection Now Available In Cyprus
- Josef Seibel Ranges Provide Comfort with Style
- Charming Shoppes Goes Global Online
- Afghan Women Make Themselves Heard in Europe
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Honored for Leadership in Women and Children’s Health
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Sets Industry Standards for Gender and Ethnic Diversity
- Nobel Prize Winner Connected to Peace-Church Tradition
- Conceptus Acquires All Distribution Rights Related to the Essure Procedure in the Netherlands
- Standard Life Reveals Financial Commitments as Significant as Key Emotional Relationships
- Women Read Online Reviews - Men Don’t, Postcode Anywhere Research Shows
- Sienna Miller Supports BUAV Campaign to End Cruel Cosmetics Tests on Animals
- 74% of American women would leave the US for IVF
- A Glittering Evening of Fashion to Celebrate the Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary JC/DC Collection
- Eleven Women Scientists Announced as Winners of Elsevier Foundation OWSD Awards
- New Charity to Tackle Cancer Death Rate in Developing Countries