NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, December 16, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has entered into negotiations with Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
WASHINGTON, December 15, 2011 - Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) priced its eighth Multifamily DUS REMIC in 2011 totaling $513 million under its Fannie Mae Guaranteed Multifamily Structures (Fannie Mae GeMS™) program on December 13, 2011.
WASHINGTON, December 15, 2011 - - STAR Program Drives Improved Customer Service and Foreclosure Prevention Outcomes; Several Servicers Make Strides in Third Quarter Today, Fannie Mae(OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) announced Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Program results through the third quarter of 2011. The STAR program, announced in February 2011, measures the performance of servicers with an emphasis on foreclosure prevention. Encouraging servicer improvements through the STAR Program is an important component of Fannie Mae's overall efforts to prevent foreclosures and stabilize neighborhoods. "The STAR program evaluates servicers' capabilities and results and holds them accountable for preventing foreclosures and protecting the interests of American taxpayers," said Tara Clayton, Vice President of Servicer Review and Measurement, Fannie Mae. "STAR is making a difference when it comes to increasing servicers' focus on areas of critical importance to homeowners, Fannie Mae, and the market." Servicers are categorized into three peer groups based on the number of Fannie Mae loans they service and measured based on performance metrics and results from operational assessments across key business processes. As of the end of the third quarter, the following servicers are on track to be at or above median performance in order to achieve at least a three STAR rating for 2011: Peer Group One (consisting of 11 servicers) - CitiMortgage, Inc., Everbank, GMAC Mortgage, LLC (Ally Bank), Wells Fargo, N.A.
HONG KONG, December 13, 2011 - Goodman Group (Goodman or Group)is pleased to announce thatCanada Pension Plan Investment Board(CPPIB) and Goodman have increased their equity commitment in the 80/20 joint venture, Goodman China Logistics Holding (GCLH).
SAN FRANCISCO, December 13, 2011 - Open Compute Foundation Is Industry Initiative to Increase Pace of Innovation and Access to Scale Computing Technology Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- CORRECTION - Goodman Group: Goodman and CPPIB Increase Equity Commitment for China Joint Venture, and Sign New Debt Facility
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- Council Sells Grantham House to Asian Property Fund
- Behringer Harvard Multifamily REIT I, Inc. Announces New Co-Investment Partnership With Institutional Investors
- Consumer Concerns Stabilize in November; Downward Slide of Consumer Sentiment Appears to Have Halted
- East Village Launched as the new, Legacy Identity for the Athletes Village
- Just Landlords Win Landlord & Letting Award
- CORRECTION - East Village: East Village Launched as the new, Legacy Identity for the Athletes Village
- Extell Development Company Launches Sales for ONE57, New York City’s Newest Landmark
- London Prices Still Rising, but Signs of Life Elsewhere too, Reports Offshoreonline.org
- ZOOPLA LAUNCHES PURPLE PLAQUE SCHEME FOR CELEB HOMES
- Supertech Launches ‘Supernova’ at Sector 94, Noida
- Fannie Mae Announces Eviction Moratorium for the Holidays
- Fannie Mae Forgoes Issuing Benchmark Notes on its December 1, 2011 Announcement Date
- Access Legal Helps to Launch New Pro Bono Law Clinic
- Fannie Mae Releases October 2011 Monthly Summary
- Spotlight Falls on Retail Service Charges for new Report Into Cost and Compliance
- Persimmon Homes Welcomes Chancellor’s Autumn Statement on New Homes
- Zoopla.co.uk: UK Property Price Discounts Reach Highest Level in 2 Years
- IMG Partners LTD Selects IntraLinks
- Servcorp at Tornado Tower, a Powerful Force Behind Business in Doha!
- Fannie Mae Announces Auction (Reopening) of 5-Year Benchmark Notes due November 15, 2016
- Fannie Mae Announces Auction Results for Reopening of 5-Year Benchmark Notes due November 15, 2016
- FieldTurf Scores a Hat-Trick With 3 Synthetic Turf Football Fields
- Gocompare.com Asks: What’s Your Dream Home?
- Azrieli Group Ltd. Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results; Reports a 12% Increase in NOI and a 10% Increase in FFO From Real Estate Activity
- Homelessness Top Worry for Brits Moving House
- Travel Management Company Moves Into New Larger Premises
- Goodman to Develop 64,462 sqm Facility for Stanley Black & Decker in Tessenderlo, Belgium
- More London Completes Retail Lettings, Creating a Unique World Class Business Community, Working and Leisure Environment for Over 20,000 People
- Rezidor Announces the Park Inn by Radisson Milan Malpensa, Italy
- Winter Weather Damage to Homes Tops 600 Million
- Rightmove - Eurozone Uncertainty Hits Seller Numbers and Prices
- Just Landlords Launch Tenants Insurance
- Second-Half Growth Strengthens, but Outlook Remains Worrisome According to Fannie Mae’s Economics & Mortgage Market Analysis Group