HSINCHU, Taiwan, December 15, 2011 - Macronix International Co., Ltd.
STUTTGART, Germany, December 14, 2011 - Carl Zeiss Group continues to invest in technology, infrastructure and internationalization - Vision Care business group fully consolidated - Well positioned against background of global economic uncertainty Carl Zeiss has now presented its annual financial statements.
SANTA CLARA, California and SHANGHAI, December 9, 2011 - - High-Temperature MLU Application Technology to be Jointly Developed Crocus Technology, a leading developer of magnetically enhanced semiconductors, and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation ("SMIC"; NYSE: SMI; SEHK: 0981.HK), China's largest and most advanced semiconductor foundry, today announced the formal signing of joint technology development and wafer manufacturing agreements.
TAIPEI, December 1, 2011 - MediaTek Inc., a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions today announced that for the ninth year in a row, its papers have been selected by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) to be presented at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
BOSTON, November 30, 2011 - - Ember's ZigBee technology integrated into Elster's and Freestyle Technology's V200 digital water meters The world's first ZigBee-certified wireless water meter developed by Elster and Freestyle Technology is using ZigBee technology from Ember to help utilities and consumers better manage their water cost and usage.
- Molecular Imprints Awarded Contract to Provide Advanced Lithography Equipment and Wafer Patterning Services in Support of the Global 450mm Consortium (G450c) Initiative
- MarketsandMarkets: Global BIPV Market Worth $12.73 Billion by 2016
- Crocus and Morpho Sign Agreement to Develop Smart Cards Based on Magnetic-Logic-Unit (MLU) Technology
- IP Light’s Breakthrough 40G Apodis Family of OTN Aggregators and Framers Sets a New Bar for OTN ASSPs
- Qualcomm Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2011 Results
- AUO to Showcase Complete Solar Solutions at Solar Power International 2011
- AUO Sponsors Apollo VI with High-Efficiency Solar Cells in World Solar Challenge
- Crocus and IBM Sign Technology Development and Patent License Agreements
- Enecsys Selects Ember’s ZigBee Technology to Help Optimize Solar PV System Performance
- Rogier Kuijpers - "How To Select Quick Win Projects"
- Marvell Delivers New Network Connectivity Options for the Home with G.hn Chipset
- ReportsnReports - Advanced Ceramics & Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode and DECT Phone Market Research
- World Record: The Largest Ever Flashlight is From Germany
- Bluestar Silicones Introduces Latest Generation of SILCOLEASE Optima Concept: Cooler, Faster, Lower…
- Ubitus and Broadcom Team Up to Enable Unparalleled Game Play on TV
- Royal Philips Electronics Adopts MediaTek’s LED TV IC Solutions
- Calsoft Labs and Freescale Collaborate to Certify Adobe Flash Player on Freescale’s i.MX51 Reference Platform
- SPTS Management and Bridgepoint Complete Acquisition of SPP Process Technology Systems (SPTS)
- Infineon Q3 2011 Revenues above Expectations at Euro 1,043 Million
- Infineon Security Microcontrollers Enhance Security of Google’s Chromebooks for Web-Based Applications
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Automotive Semiconductors Industry to be Worth US$ 3,500 Million By 2014
- Crocus Introduces Breakthrough Magnetic-Logic-Unit (MLU) Technology
- Infineon Extends its XC2000 Automotive Microcontroller Family: New Low-End Devices Enable Body, Safety and Powertrain Solutions with 32-Bit Performance at 8-Bit Costs
- Automatic Extended High Dynamic Range Image Sensor From Melexis Focuses on Driver Assistance and Night Vision Systems
- Adder Launch Miniaturised AV Transmitter
- ATIC and GLOBALFOUNDRIES Announce New Leadership to Drive Continued Investment Through 2012
- Ixonos Adds Qualcomm Chipset to its Technology Base to Create Android Devices With Superior User Experiences
- Scalado Licenses Superior Image Capture and Advanced Processing Features to Korean Memory Giant
- Quantum Global Technologies (QuantumClean(R)) Completes Acquisition of Chamber Cleaning and Coating Services Group from Applied Materials
- Telegent Expands Mobile TV Market with Internal Antenna and Entertainment Services Platform
- Freescale Semiconductor Selects Helic's Tools for RF IC Design Flow
- Helic EDA Solutions in TSMC RF Reference Design Kit 3.0
- Helic's Eda Tools Greatly Contributed to Successful Development of SHARP's RF-IC
- Excellence in production after three successful ramp-up phases
- Hamamatsu Introduces a New Streak Camera for UV to NIR Measurements