BEIJING, December 16, 2011 - Air China officially launched direct daily rotations between Beijing and Lhasa on December 15, the first time that direct scheduled flights between the two cities are available.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - 'HOLIDAY EMPORIUM' DESIGNED TO INSPIRE AND EXCITE CUSTOMERS Virgin Holidays has opened its first standalone 'holiday emporium', on London's busy and prestigious High Street Kensington.
FRANKFURT, Germany, December 12, 2011 - First Month with FRA's New Runway Northwest in Operation Fraport AG welcomed about 4.3 million passengers at its Frankfurt Airport (FRA) home base during the reporting month of November 2011.
DUBAI, UAE, December 5, 2011 - Seawings was honoured last Wednesday the 30th of November at the International Computer Driving License program (ICDL) GCC awards ceremony.
SEATTLE, December 2, 2011 - Hainan Airlines, for the second time, was named as the Best Airline in China in the 8th Annual GT Tested Reader Survey Awards conducted by Global Traveler Magazine.
- Movember Men at IFE Services Raise Money for Charity
- Air China to Resume Shanghai to Paris Direct Service Next Year
- OnAir Selected by Inmarsat as Global Xpress Distribution Partner
- Natural Disaster Cover Provided by Direct Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket + DB Railway Package Now Available on Air China’s German Website
- Win a Fabulous Shopping Trip to New York, With DialAFlight
- nasair Celebrates Lebanon’s Independance Day at Beirut Airport
- IFE Services to Exhibit at 43rd AFRAA Annual General Assembly
- VAYANT Announces the Release of its Worldwide Availability Server Module
- Fraport Traffic Figures - October 2011: Passenger Traffic and Aircraft Movements at Frankfurt Airport Grow Slightly
- Fraport Interim Report - Third Quarter 2011: Fraport Reports Continuing Traffic and Business Growth
- Dassault Falcon Business Jet Sales set for Further Growth in the Middle East as Presence and Support Infrastructure Develops Across the Region
- VAYANT Announces the Release of its Second Key Product This Year: Airfare Intelligence (AFI)
- Seawings Donates Flights for Breast Cancer Awareness
- DialAFlight Unveils Top 5 New York Art Museums
- Etihad Airways Celebrates Reaching 50,000 Facebook Fans With Competition
- Aviation Industry Expert John Grant Offers Analysis and Insight into IAG Acquisition of bmi
- National Oil Ethiopia Expands Fuel Operations in Partnership With Q8Aviation
- Skyscanner Flies Into the Cloud With iomart Hosting
- Air China Launches China’s First Test of Biofuel Flight
- IFE Services Team Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer Charity
- Frankfurt Airport Winter Timetable 2011/2012: Up to 90 Planned Flights per Hour Now Possible
- FRA’s New Runway Northwest: Fraport AG Inaugurates Fourth Runway at Frankfurt Airport
- UBM Aviation Launches New Airport Financing and Management Event
- Q8Aviation Wins easyJet Business at Catania
- Northrop Grumman Extends Airport Realtime Collaboration Capability
- Gulf Air Launches the First Aircraft in the World with Global Live Television and the Latest in In-flight Connectivity Including Broadband and Mobile Phone Service
- British Airways Offer Free Ski Carriage on London City Flights This Winter
- British Airways’ Business-Only Flights to New York Make Their Mark After two Years
- Feel Virtuous After Your Holiday Workout
- Changi Airport Well Positioned As Gateway To Asia And Southwest Pacific
- London 2012 Spectators Invited to set New Carbon Offset World Record
- British Airways Adds First and Business Class to Moscow Flights
- Luminator Congratulates Boeing on First Delivery of 787 Dreamliner
- Luminator Specified by Boeing on New 747-8 Aircraft