Financial Products Tax Experts to Meet in Paris to Discuss Challenges and Opportunities Posed by the Financial Credit Crisis to their IndustryBy Bna Tax Accounting, PRNE
Thursday, September 1, 2011
ARLINGTON, Virginia, September 2, 2011 -
The 12th European Structured Financial Products Summit, hosted by BNA | SFI, will convene in Paris, October 4-5, 2011, at a time when financial product markets must explore new and improved ways to combat the financial credit crisis. No other annual event brings such a rich diversity of thinking across the spectrum of financial products at play in the marketplace - with up to 14 CPE/CLE credits available!
(Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090105/56509LOGO )
A new faculty and roster of panelists will examine the latest tax, financial, legal, and regulatory developments and opportunities for new structured financial products in 2011 and beyond. A core offering of this year’s Summit will again be Country Reviews that cover:
- UK - Tax Developments Affecting Banks and Financial Products
- USA - Recent tax Developments Affecting Banks, Financial Products and Foreign Financial Institutions
- Germany - Update on Tax & Regulatory Developments Affecting Financial Products and Financial Institutions
- France - Domestic and Cross-Border products Utilized and Key Tax Cases
- Netherlands & Luxembourg - Key Tax Developments and Strategies Related to Financial Markets
- Austria and Eastern Europe - Recent Tax Developments Affecting Banks and Financial Products
- Emerging markets-Developments in cross-border structures in Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong and other markets
Panels will also meet to discuss recent treaty developments, tax efficient capital structures, alternative energy markets and tax equity participation, and anti-abuse regulatory developments.
- Get the status of the current market and what to expect in the future
- Understand the hot issues from the banker’s perspective
- Learn the recent developments with treaties, withholding tax issues and beneficial ownership
- Learn how to meet FATCA & FBAR compliance requirements
- Appreciate the possible tax efficient capital structures for meeting Tier 1 Capital requirements
- Understand the latest tax developments in regard to financial products
- Discuss recent anti-abuse regulatory and legislative developments in key markets in Europe in regard to tax advantaged financial products
- Learn about alternative energy markets and tax equity participations
- Hear specialists from key European, U.S., and emerging markets discuss the most up-to-date information regarding financial products and tax developments
The 12th European Structured Financial Products Summit will take place at the Hotel Lutetia, at 45 Boulevard Raspail, 75006, Paris. To register, go to www.citeusa.org or call +1-914-328-5656 for further information on special rates.
About BNA | SFI
BNA | SFI, a part of BNA | CITE, educates U.S. and foreign multinationals and companies engaged in international business on the tax, legal and accounting aspects of doing business overseas. Seminar speakers are experts in internal taxation and finance fields, and the participants include a broad range of corporate multinational companies.
About BNA Tax & Accounting
BNA Tax & Accounting is the foremost source of news, analysis, and practice tools for tax attorneys, estate planners, accountants, and corporate tax and financial accounting professionals. For more than 50 years, BNA Tax & Accounting has offered practitioners expert insights and guidance on every significant issue in tax planning and financial accounting. Written by practitioners for practitioners, BNA’s award-winning Portfolios offer topic-driven, in-depth guidance on transactions designed to help tax professionals achieve new levels of excellence and client service.
Diane Pastore, diane at citeusa.org, +1-914-328-5656
Tags: Arlington, Bna Tax & Accounting, France, September 2, virginia