GLASGOW, Scotland, December 16, 2011 - - University of Strasbourg adopts Life Technologies' SOLiD™ sequencing platform to gain insight into diabetes, obesity, asthma, arterial hypertension and other common diseases.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - French market leader announces winner of its travel blogger competition The number one travel comparison site in France, VoyagerMoinsCher.com, a Rakuten Group company, organised a globetrotting blogger competition to accompany the upcoming launch of its holiday price comparison search engine and deal finder site in the UK, called travelizer.co.uk.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - French Market Leader Launches New Travel Comparison Site The number one travel comparison site in France, VoyagerMoinsCher.com is launching an all-in-one holiday price comparison search engine and deal finder site in the UK, called Travelizer.co.uk.
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
LONDON, PARIS, MUNICH, and BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Egencia™, an Expedia, Inc.
- G20 Postal Services Report: United States Postal Service (USPS) Ranked Number One in the World
- Paradiski Opens its 425km of Pistes on 17th December
- Food Ingredients (Fi) Europe: Record Breaking Results for 2011
- Maurel & Prom - Distribution of Maurel & Prom Nigeria’s shares to Maurel & Prom Shareholders and Listing of Maurel & Prom Nigeria on the Regulated Market of NYSE Euronext in Paris
- French ‘Spiderman’ Alain Robert Climbs Paris’ GDF Suez Building
- Easyvoyage.co.uk: Christmas Shopping Cheaper in the United States
- EuroCloud Announces the First 2011 European Cloud Computing Awards
- The Pharmabiotic Research Institute (PRI) is Preparing to Publish its First Works on the Therapeutic and Medicinal Potential of Probiotics
- Augure Acquires iMente, the Spanish Leader in the Online and Social Media Monitoring Industry
- MTS Selects StreamWIDE to Renew its Call Completion Services
- Lot18 Acquires Paris-Based E-commerce Company Vinobest
- Socotec Chooses Sage ERP X3 for Information System Revamp Across 30 Countries
- Foodie.fm Launches Personalized Social Shopping Platform for Groceries
- Advantage Rent a Car Opens Eight New Locations Across Europe
- Christmas Shopping Period is a Quiet Before Storm of Reviews, Say dooyoo.co.uk
- InGen BioSciences Group Acquires Tetanos Quick Stick (TQS)
- Winners of the Making More Health Competition Bring Fresh Innovation to Solving Problems in Health
- Biospace Lab Collaborates With ImaBio Group to Develop a Unique X-Ray Tomographic Module for its Preclinical Imaging System
- New Executive Committee at Gide Loyrette: Nouel Baudouin de Moucheron Elected as Senior Partner: Stphane Puel Becomes Managing Partner
- CORRECTION - Gide Loyrette Nouel: New Executive Committee at Gide Loyrette: Nouel Baudouin de Moucheron Elected as Senior Partner: Stphane Puel Becomes Managing Partner
- Preferred Hotel Group Projects Boom in Multigenerational Travel
- INetU Expands its Exclusive Gated Community Cloud into Europe
- Impact of Early Insulin Initiation on Glycemic Control in Asian People with Type 2 Diabetes
- WinSoft Int’l Launches its 1st International Photo Contest!
- Easyvoyage: Jamaica Invests in the Tourism Industry
- The Genopole/IFRIS "Life Science in Society" Colloquium: The Industrialization of Biology and its Impact on Research
- Food Ingredients Europe Announced the Winners of the Fi Excellence Awards 2011
- Kobojo Opens an Office in Berlin, Germany, and Will Further Grow in Europe
- Air China to Resume Shanghai to Paris Direct Service Next Year
- The First Edenred Investor Day Poised to Conquer 2012
- KOMBOGLYZE(TM) Receives Marketing Authorisation in the European Union for Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Easyvoyage: Buenos Aires Expected to be a Top Winter Destination
- Trade Unions say no to Austerity With Actions Across Europe 30 November
- France Continues to Outshine Spain as Destination of Choice for the British
- EUROPLASMA: 4 Future CHO-Power Plants in the UK