Ipreo to Sponsor IR Magazine Russia & CIS Conference 2011By Ipreo, PRNE
Thursday, October 6, 2011
LONDON, October 7, 2011 -
Ipreo has announced sponsorship of the “Leading Edge Investor Relations” conference held jointly by IR Magazine Russia & CIS and International IR Magazine in Moscow on Monday, October 24, 2011.
- Forecasts of the economic situation: new world order?
- Lessons of IPO 2011: “one write, one in mind”?
- Modern exchange landscape: London forever?
- Investment story
- Corporate governance and firm value
- Services: what the consultant can do better than the internal IR-Service
- Mergers and Acquisitions of public companies - IR-specifics
- The modern practice of disclosing and guidance
- Internet and Social Networking in investor relations
- Careers in IR - how to achieve more
- Evan Bernstein, Ipreo
- Andrey Baranov, Gazprom
- Michael Berkeley, Citigate Dewe Rogerson
- Oksana Bestuzheva, Horizon KF
- Joshua Tulgan, MTS
- Alexander Dyuzhinov, Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System
- Tim Human, IR Magazine, London
- Peter Russell, J.P. Morgan
The annual conference, “Leading Edge Investor Relations”, gives the unique opportunity for IR professionals to network with experienced peers from leading global companies. The event aims to focus on obtaining insights on how to develop and maintain efficient Investor Relations practices in challenging market conditions. The attendees will receive a lot of useful information on new types of Russian investment funds and their regulation. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about new IR approaches developed by leading international consultants.
Ipreo is a premier global provider of high quality data, market intelligence, and productivity solutions to investment banking and corporate clients. With decades of experience serving the capital markets, and a reputation for superior customer service, Ipreo is both a dynamic innovator and a trusted resource. Ipreo has more than 600 employees and operations throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. For more information, please go to www.ipreo.com/russia.
Press Contact for Ipreo
Tags: Ipreo, London, October 7, United Kingdom