ABU DHABI, UAE, December 15, 2011 - Black Hat Abu Dhabi returns in 2012 from 10th - 13th December Black Hat Abu Dhabi concluded its activities today, after IT security experts from all around the world gathered in Abu Dhabi to discuss the latest in cyber security highlighting the changing environment in mobile and cyber security.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 14, 2011 - Keynote on Cyber Security and Cyber Threats in a Changing World to Drive this Year's Agenda His Excellency Mohamed Nasser Al Ghanim, Director General of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), opened Black Hat Abu Dhabi's Briefings sessions today.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 13, 2011 - TheEye on Earth Summit, held in Abu Dhabi from 12th to 15th December, brings together the world's foremost thinkers about environmental information to reflect on how we can ensure that decision-makers everywhere take wiser decisions.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 12, 2011 - Two days of training sessions offer essential knowledge and skills to enterprises against today's threats With security threats becoming more sophisticated every year, this year's courses focus on cyber security as well as forensic security.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 9, 2011 - The final line up of briefings sessions for Black Hat Abu Dhabi (www.blackhat.com) held over two days from 14-15 December 2011 at Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi is now confirmed.
- Further Security Training Required to Combat Computer-Based Crimes
- Obscura Digital Shines a New Light on the Fine Art of Architectural Projection
- 150 Constituents of the TRA to Attend Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011
- Gulf Precast Ahead of Target in Al Falah Development
- Etihad Airways Celebrates Reaching 50,000 Facebook Fans With Competition
- Former Director of the CIA and NSA is the Keynote Speaker at Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011
- Private Education Sector in the GCC Poised for Growth as BFE MENA 2011 Concludes
- Design My Learning Space Competition Announces Winners
- Abu Dhabi Capital Management Expands into the UK Real Estate Realm Through Financing to Northacre PLC
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Offering Ten Intensive Hands on Training Courses Including New Courses on Mobile Hacking and PHP Security
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Line up Special Briefing Sessions to Highlight Changing Face of Security
- Building Future Education MENA 2011 Opens in Abu Dhabi
- International Experts to Discuss Investment Opportunities and Education Strategies at Building Future Education MENA 2011
- Education Councils and Ministries to Attend Building Future Education MENA
- Education Authorities Urged to Maximise Asset Value
- Students to Design Own School Building at Building Future Education MENA 2011
- Investment Opportunities in Private Education Sector in GCC to Reach US$ ~5 Billion in 2012
- Masdar Increases Student Awareness of Sustainability as Partner of Building Future Education MENA
- Committed to Making a Difference Through Education
- Private Schools Spending in the GCC Expected to Reach $12 Billion in 2020
- PublicisLive Opens Abu Dhabi Hub
- Aabar Makes Voting Rights Announcement Regarding Daimler Investment / Aabar Remains Fully Committed to its Position in Daimler
- Sammon Group is the Gold Sponsor of Building Future Education MENA, the Region’s Premier School Building Event
- Hasan Abdullah Mohamed Ismaik Wins Lucrative Sponsorship Deal With Aston Martin for Professional German Football Club, TSV 1860 Mnchen
- Xpress Money Offers Graduates Lucrative Career Opportunities
- UAE Exchange ‘Onasowbhagyam, 2011′, a Grand Success
- Smart Pay - Leading the way in Payroll Solutions
- Aabar Teams up With Formula One Legend Niki Lauda
- Promotions Galore, Round the Year, at UAE Exchange
- UAE Exchange - the Trusted Partner of the Corporate World
- Xpress Money Loyalty Card - ‘Priceless’ Gains Momentum With Customers
- Xpress Money Expands its Network to Ireland and Denmark
- Xpress Money Sings, "Thithi thara thi thi thai..." at the Champakulam Boat Race
- UAE Exchange to Make Onam Memorable With Onasowbhagyam, 2011
- Aloft Abu Dhabi bags "Best Business Hotel in Abu Dhabi" by Business Destinations Travel Awards.