LONDON, December 16, 2010 - Emerging markets private equity investor Actis, and an affiliate of the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation ('GIC'), today announced an investment each of US$77m in one of India's leading power developers, GVK Energy.
MUMBAI and LONDON, December 13, 2010 - Reckitt Benckiser Group plc ('RB') and Actis announced today that RB has agreed to acquire Paras Pharmaceuticals Limited, a leading Indian FMCG personal care company, for approximately INR 32.6 billion (approximately US$726m).
LONDON, November 30, 2010 - Actis, a leading private equity investor in the emerging markets, has announced the promotion of four Directors to Partner: Mumbai-based, Sanjiv Aggarwal and Shomik Mukherjee; and Beijing-based, Tao Sun and Dong Zhong.
SAO PAULO, November 26, 2010 - Actis, the global emerging markets private equity specialist, has acquired a minority stake in XP Investimentos, Brazil's largest independent brokerage firm, through a capital injection of US$58 million.
SO PAULO, November 12, 2010 - Actis, a global emerging markets private equity specialist, has invested US$53m in Gtex, a cleaning products company based in Brazil, whose stable of brands include, Urca, UFE and Amazon.
- Actis Sells Inpac International to Stora Enso
- Actis Invests US$58 Million in Supermarket Chain Companhia Sulamericana de Distribuio in Inaugural Brazilian Investment
- Actis Completes 100% Management Buy-Out of Mediterranean Smart Cards Company in Egypt
- Actis and KS Energy Announce the Launch of KS Distribution After the Successful Completion of Offers for Aqua-Terra and SSH
- Tata and Actis to Invest US$200 Million in Road Projects
- Actis Sells Stake in Regal Forest to Liverpool
- Actis Invests US$50 Million in Integreon