MACCLESFIELD, England, December 7, 2010 - Cyprotex (LSE:CRX), the preclinical ADME Tox services company, announces the successful cross validation of the CellCiphr(TM) cytotoxicity panels and their official relaunch as a Cyprotex service. These panels detect toxicological markers in a range of cell models (HepG2, primary hepatocytes, and cardiomyocytes). This cross validation follows the acquisition of the CellCiphr(TM) technology from Cellumen, Inc., in August 2010 and its transfer from Cellumen's laboratory to Cyprotex's laboratories.
SEATTLE, December 7, 2010 - Datacastle, a market leader for business resiliency solutions for the mobile workforce, today announced it has signed a multi-year, global agreement with i365 Inc., a Seagate Company, to allow i365 to resell the Datacastle RED solution for laptop, desktop and tablet data protection. The new i365 offering will be sold under the EVault(R) brand and will be offered as both a cloud based SaaS solution and an on-premise software solution.
SHENZHEN, China, December 7, 2010 - On November 13, in the company of Director, Mrs. Zhou, government officials from 11 Asian countries who hold positions in the economic, telecommunications, transport and communications sectors visited Kirisun's largest production base in China - the Kirisun production base in Quanzhou city, Fujian province.
LONDON, December 7, 2010 - More complex customer requirements and higher levels of competition are the key factors that will increase the need for collaborative business relationships, while cultural differences seem to represent the main challenge for companies working in partnership with other organizations.
LONDON, December 7, 2010 - A British couple enjoyed a stay-for-FREE American HomeExchange after watching Cameron Diaz swap homes with Kate Winslet in the blockbuster movie "The Holiday" - showing on TV this Christmas on 24th (ITV1) and 29th (ITV2) December at 10.15pm. The stars change their lives in the movie as they swap homes between Los Angeles and England. The romantic comedy also features Jude Law and Jack Black.
- The Entrepreneurs who are Helping Consumers Save Thousands This Christmas
- D-Link Introduces Cost-Effective Office Network Solution for Small and Medium Businesses
- SkyShop Logistics, Inc., and Licensee MEX Lojistik ve Kargo Dagitim Ltd. Sti., Announce an Alliance with HSBC BANK A.S., in Turkey to Offer its 2.4 Million Credit Cardholders the Benefit of Shopping in the USA from the Comfort of Their Homes
- 'Self-Santa-ing' - a New Christmas Shopping Phenomenon is Born
- Trade Confidence Hits an 8 Month High
- No 'Last Post' Worries With Mobile Christmas Card
- Coyote Systems Introduces Real-Time Traffic Information Powered by INRIX in the United Kingdom
- FinScan Introduces Native Script Compliance Screening in 20+ Languages
- Steve Newman Appointed Chief Technical Officer for Menicon Co.