Specialist Solution Provider to the Charity Retail Sector, Maxa Solutions, Adds Another Major Charity Organisation to its Growing List of Customers in This Sector.
LONDON, December 13, 2010 - Las Vegas hotels are renowned for being the brightest and biggest and the range from Virgin Holidays is sure not to disappoint. Las Vegas hotels ( www.virginholidays.co.uk/brochures/usa/holidays/las_vegas/las_vegas/hotels.aspx) are in a class of their own, setting new standards of service and facilities. If you thought that all there was to Vegas was casinos then think again... spend some time outside of your Las Vegas hotel and explore everything Vegas has to offer, world-class entertainers, thrill rides and amazing shopping from designer boutiques to out-of-town factory outlets.
New Publication From International Experts Demonstrates Fleas Worldwide Continue to be Highly Susceptible to Imidacloprid
KEMPENICH, Germany, December 13, 2010 - Following the voluntary recall of the 230 mm diameter "Classic Universal" diamond cutting discs at the beginning of November, Wolfcraft GmbH decided to recall the rest of the products from the Classic Universal series to ensure their customers' full safety. The affected cutting discs are those with diameters of 115, 125 and 180 mm with the respective item numbers 1607000, 1608000 and 1610000. While it is known that diamond segments can break off while using the 230 mm discs, thus possibly injuring the operator or surrounding persons, tests performed by the Institute for Occupational Health and Safety of German Statutory Accident Insurance (IFA) have yet to find any defects for the remaining diameters. According to company management, the sales partners were nevertheless informed of the extended voluntary recall and those products were removed from the shelves. End customers who are already in possession of a Classic Universal diamond cutting disc are asked not to use them any longer and to send them to the following address in exchange for replacement parts: wolfcraft GmbH, Technical Service, Löhstrasse 18, 56745 Weibern.
DUBAI, UAE, December 13, 2010 - flydubai, Dubai's first low cost airline, proved that 13 was a lucky number for the airline, as it expanded its fleet to a total of 13 aircraft by taking delivery of a quartet of new Boeing 737-800 NG's in a number of weeks.
- Health Insurance is Often "too Confusing"
- Red Pages Announces Hot 100 Celebrities for 2011
- Brightstar Expands Global Reach Into Africa With RIM Distribution Agreement
- Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Seals Colombo Management Contract Deal Marks Swiss Chain's First Property in Sri Lanka and Further Strengthens its Asian Profile
- Forecast of Further Falls in 2011 as December Sellers Drop 3%
- Stimatix GI Reports Meeting Primary Endpoints in Pre-Clinical Studies Demonstrating Effectiveness of the AOS-C1000(TM) Colostomy Management System
- Acetrax: Sherlock Holmes the Most Popular Movie on Connected TVs