ANDOVER, Massachusetts, November 23, 2011 - Royal Philips Electronics (AEX: PHI, NYSE: PHG) today introduced the Philips Veradius Neo mobile C-arm with flat detector to allow surgeons to more easily and precisely handle challenging patients and procedures.
ANDOVER, Massachusetts, November 22, 2011 - Royal Philips Electronics (AEX: PHI, NYSE: PHG) today announced that Philips iDose4, the latest generation of Philipsiterative reconstruction technique, has nearly 500 sales.
ANDOVER, England, September 16, 2011 - Rather than book a GP appointment straight away, people are more likely to turn on their computer first according to the Simplyhealth report: Are we an instant health generation? In an age where technology has made access to health advice and information instant, people have far more choice than ever before and appear more willing to take responsibility for researching their issues independently.
ANDOVER, England, September 16, 2011 - According to Simplyhealth's latest research, 59% of people say they would consider paying to be seen privately if it meant they were diagnosed quicker.
ANDOVER, England, September 16, 2011 - More than half of the UK are concerned that they will need to wait longer to receive treatment compared to previous years, according to Simplyhealth's report: Are we an instant health generation? released today.
- Why it Pays to Invest in Employee Health
- Changing Workplace Leads to Employees Feeling Less Valued
- Dental Visits Considered a Luxury
- Improved Access to NHS Dentistry has Led to Poorer Quality
- Introducing boo.ly - a Hot New App That Turns Your Web Browser Into a Personal Shopping Assistant Designed to Save You Time and Money
- Versatile whole body PET/MR imaging system enables clinicians to see chronic diseases earlier and monitor efficacy of treatment
- Simplyhealth Launches Health Plan to Support Over 70s
- Older Population Takes Personal Responsibility for Health
- Philips and Atom Medical Corporation Announce Strategic Alliance to Provide a Complete Neonatal and Perinatal Offering
- New Line of Neonatal Blood Pressure Supplies Demonstrates Philips' Commitment to Patient Safety
- Philips Introduces New Patient Monitoring System Enabling Easy Access to Patient Information and Facilitating Effective Care Delivery
- ExOS 5.5 Scales Up WAN Optimization and Intelligent Acceleration
- Scalable and flexible WAN Optimization appliance helps service providers and managed service providers provides customers an opportunity to take charge of non business critical traffic flooding their networks.
- Exinda and Replify Provide Virtualized Software WAN Optimization Controller
- Kevin F. R. Suitor will be presenting on Unified Performance Management - What you can't see, can hurt you. The use of WAN Optimisation solutions by UK Public Sector clients who have deployed Exinda's WAN Optimisation appliances
- Debt Ridden Britain Relies on Credit for Dental Bills
- Recent Survey Reveals Decay in Nation's Dental Health
- Survey Reveals the Value of Dental Benefits
- Costly Legacy of the Recession: Employers Risk Mass Exodus of Neglected Staff
- No Offer of a Cup of Tea, No Seat on the Bus…and Barely a Hello From Your Neighbour: Welcome to Today's Britain
- World's First Thin Client PACS with native Mac support to be showcased at RSNA 2009
- Visage CS Enterprise Wide Advanced Visualization Solutions
- See the Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Being Bothered About Employee Eye Health
- Obese Britain Blind to Risk of Sight Loss
- Money Worries put 75 per cent of Brits at Risk of Avoidable Sight Loss
- Investment in Health Benefits is on the Up
- The End of the Sick Day
- Simplyhealth Welcomes Recommendations for a Preventative Approach to Dentistry
- Businesses Increase Spend on Healthcare, Despite Recession
- Bosses fed up to the Back Teeth With Staff Dental Appointments
- Responsibility of UK Oral Health Lies With the Employer
- 1 in 3 Brits Still Struggling to Find an NHS Dentist