Introducing boo.ly - a Hot New App That Turns Your Web Browser Into a Personal Shopping Assistant Designed to Save You Time and MoneyBy Booly Ltd, PRNE
Monday, April 4, 2011
ANDOVER, England, April 5, 2011 - The free boo.ly shopping add-on has gained a staggering 26,000 Firefox,
Internet Explorer and Google Chrome users in the 3 months since its launch.
The reason everyone is flocking to boo.ly is simply because we all love to
Whether you're saving $20 on the latest Xbox 360 game, $100 on a new LCD
TV or an impressive $600 on a state of the art laptop, you'll be thrilled you
Boo.ly transforms your browser into a powerful and social home shopping
- Boo.ly works in the background, finding you the best prices and deals
for the product you are shopping for. Simply click the discreet boo.ly
icons to display your potential savings.
- A red icon ( boo.ly/WS5 ) beside a product link indicates
boo.ly has found product price comparisons for that item, possibly
with related coupon codes, money saving deals and special offers, and a green
icon ( boo.ly/WSq )indicates that only deals and coupons have been
- Boo.ly is compatible with shopping search results, found in Amazon,
Google, Microsoft Bing, Yahoo and Blekko, and thousands of top online stores.
- When you find a great deal boo.ly's built in URL shortener allows you
to share the offer with friends and followers on social networks such as
Twitter and Facebook, as well as by email.
You can see for yourself how boo.ly works on the following pages:
- Samsung Ln32c350d1dxza TV price comparisons: boo.ly/WS5
- Wii EA NFL Trainer Bundle price comparisons: boo.ly/Wtd
- Panasonic TC-L32X2 TV price comparisons: boo.ly/Wth
- Coupons for the Sears homepage: boo.ly/WSq
You can download boo.ly from the following links:
- Internet Explorer boo.ly/internet-explorer-download?SRC=SW
- Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/244876?src=SW
To see boo.ly in action, check out the short video on YouTube:
If you need any further information please feel free to get in touch via
any of the contacts below.
Nick Light, Founder CEO, Booly Ltd Web: boo.ly Facebook: www.facebook.com/BoolyShopping Twitter: twitter.com/boo_ly Email: email@example.com
Nick Light, Founder CEO, Booly Ltd, Web: boo.ly, Facebook: www.facebook.com/BoolyShopping Twitter: twitter.com/boo_ly
Tel: +44(0)7899-866913, Email: nick at boo.ly
Tags: Andover, April 5, Booly Ltd, England, United Kingdom