GENEVA, April 15, 2011 - Results from a large pan-European study suggest that up to 135,000 deaths from cardiovascular disease (CVD), such as heart attacks and strokes, could be prevented in Europe each year though better control of risk factors including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking and diabetes. This equates to one preventable death every four minutes. The European Study on Cardiovascular Risk Prevention and Management in Daily Practice (EURIKA) was a large public health study carried out in 12 European countries.
MANCHESTER, England, April 15, 2011 - On the Beach has observed a marked increase in visitors to the Canary Islands, which they believe owes to the area's great beaches and outdoor activities.
LONDON, April 15, 2011 - With more American travellers opting to visit Europe by cruise ship, there has never been a better time for cruisers to explore the home-ports around the US, say CruiseLineFans.
SYDNEY, April 15, 2011 - Data from Jetabroad shows that Australian travellers are choosing to travel abroad rather than stay at home; they conclude that this owes to the strength of the Australian dollar.
LONDON, April 15, 2011 - The international pop sensation that is Katy Perry is in town with her 'California Dreams' tour in full swing, and it's so easy to recreate her unique look at the spa, say Wahanda.
- London Comedy Night 2011
- Q4 Revenues Grew by 1.1% Sequentially; FY11 Revenues Grew by 25.8%
- How Factoring (https://ifgnetwork.co.uk/) can Play its Part?
- Tracesmart Team Runs for Missing People Charity
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- First ever medical device therapy indicated as an alternative to chemotherapy for cancer
- Amsterdam City Council Awards Major Contract to set up City-wide Charging Facilities
- Confused.com Finds Mums Prefer Changing Nappies Than Arranging Life Insurance
- New YouTube Channel Offers Access to Free, Impartial Advice and Support
- Private Sector Struggling to Meet Nationalisation Quota Set by the Government
- PwC has Agreed a Pilot Deal to Offer Employees Two Electric Vehicles as Part of the Firm's Sustainability and Travel Strategy
- Egyptian Cabinet to Review Communications law to Protect the Right to Access Information
- Partnership With the German Golf Association
- Confused.com and Towers Watson Find Car Insurance Costs are Rising
- The Frans Hals Museum Receives a Historic Gift of Art Worth More Than EUR100 Million
- Genes Reunited Announces Sponsorship of Long Lost Family on ITV1
- easyJet Holidays Asks How Flexible Are You?
- Hertz and Mitsubishi Motors in the UK Partner to Bring Pure Electric i-MiEV to Car Share and Rental Customers in the UK
- partneringONE(R) Helps Fuel BioTrinity's Growth and Partnering Productivity
- First Ever Simultaneous Combination of Radiofrequency, Ultrasound Cavitation and Mesotherapy Offer Impressive Cellulite Reduction and Butt Lifting Results
- The "Train of Ideas", this rolling ambassador of Hamburg, European Green Capital 2011, can be visited at Hamburg-Altona train station before beginning its journey through Europe
- Growth continues for Duck Creek with record sales in first quarter.
- Belle Fourche and Bridger Pipelines Manages Its Order-to-Cash Process With Synthesis(TM) Release 8.0
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Applications Accepted through June 3, 2011
- Braskem Finance Limited Announces Extension of Tender Offers and Receipt of Requisite Consents For 11.75% Notes Due 2014, 9.375% Notes Due 2015 and 8.00% Notes Due 2017
- A Major Milestone is Alpha's Journey to Becoming an Exchange
- Andr Rieu has confirmed that his show, scheduled to take place in Christchurch on 8th May at CBS Canterbury Arena, will definitely be going ahead
- PPL WEM Holdings plc Announces Proposed Senior Notes Offering
- Concha y Toro and Brown Forman Complete the Sale of Fetzer Vineyards
- New Pew-Templeton Survey of 19 African Nations Finds Signs of Tolerance and Tensions Between the Faiths
- Appointment Adds Key Financial and Fundraising Experience
- Pioneering loan boosts Internet connectivity in Iraq
- Delivers Robust, Scalable Infrastructure to Support ISV Applications and Boost Their End User SLAs
- Premier Global Defence Company BAE Systems Uses Quintiq's Logistics Planner for Military Logistics