SAN RAMON, California, April 18, 2011 - The GENIVI Alliance, an automotive and consumer electronics industry association driving the development and adoption of an open In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI) reference platform, today announced the continued expansion of its membership with key new companies Accenture, DENSO Corporation and MOBIS.
LONDON, April 18, 2011 - When she marries Prince William, Kate Middleton will join the ranks of Princess Grace of Monaco and Queen Rania of Jordan as one of the most beautiful royals in history, according to the survey.
HOUSTON, April 18, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced agreement of commercial terms for the processing and transportation of East Rochelle production on the Scott Platform, in the Central North Sea.
LONDON, April 18, 2011 - Leading growth equity and venture capital firm Scottish Equity Partners (SEP) has led a $8 million (GBP5m) financing round for Metaforic, a software company based in Glasgow and California which has developed products to combat piracy and hacker attacks.
LONDON, April 18, 2011 - Brits are being needlessly charged over GBP300 million a year in bank fees and charges when transferring money overseas, according to a report published today by Travelex.
- MARQUEE Trial to Study Tivantinib in Advanced, Non-squamous, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Asking Prices up 1.7% Despite Biggest Jump in Unsold Stock Since 2007
- RS Components and Allied Electronics Named Global Distributor of the Year by Crydom
- First ever medical device therapy indicated as an alternative to chemotherapy for cancer
- Average SMB Growth Rate of 6% Over the Past Six Months
- Measurement, Finance and Inconsistent Regulation Still Obstacles to Progress of Sustainability
- Travelsoon.com: Brits to be More Adventurous With Easter Holiday Travel Plans
- Will the Tax Increase on North Sea Projects Decimate the UK Oil and Gas Industry?
- Millions are Struggling to Manage Their Money as Banks Make it Harder for Brits to Borrow.
- The Ultimate Travel Company Reveal Their Guide to the Hidden, Luxurious Side of India
- The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2011 Programme Headlined by World's Leading Heads of State
- SMi Group Announce new Roundtable Format at Realisation of the Future Smart Grid 2011
- Queen Sent 15,000 Portraits of Herself for 85th Birthday on 21 April 2011
- HedgeServ Opens Chicago Office
- Marriage on the Rise Between Western Men and Asian Women
- DAI Selected as Top Innovator in Global Poll of International Development Professionals
- New StealthWatch 6.0 leverages flow data from existing infrastructure to improve security, network and application performance
- SEP Leads GBP17.5 Million Funding Round for Media Ingenuity
- Purpose-Built Prototype Wraps Production Nissan LEAF Components and Technology in a Dramatic Ready-To-Go-Racing Carbon Fiber Body
- Ceravision Announces Appointment of Leading Environmentalist Jonathon Porritt
- Over 60 per cent Spend Longer Dealing With Expenses Than Working on New Business
- Hundreds of pounds Inadvertently Drained From Employee Pockets Each Year
- Electro-Pop Recording Artist Sir Ivan Breaks the Billboard Top 10 With "Hare Krishna" Single
- Firth Rixson Announces Long Term Purchasing Agreement with Honeywell Aerospace
- Allianz Launches Your Cover Insurance on Gocompare.com
- Philippine Veterans Bank to Support Growth Plans by Licensing Misys BankFusion Equation
- ISL Groop Web Conference With Improved Audio Performance
- AM Financials s.a.l Rises Again and Again Above Competition to be Chosen as the "Best Retail Forex Provider" in the Middle East by Arabcom Group, the Organizers of the 8th Middle East Forex Trading Expo & Conference 2011 in Dubai, UAE.
- Ernest Jones Launches new Facebook Page
- New Application Allows White Labels to Offer Advanced, on the go Trading to iPhone Users Worldwide
- eServGlobal to Supply PayMobile Solution to Nokia Siemens Networks for Emerging Afghanistan Telecommunication Market
- Calico Acquires Option for Grassy Mountain Project
- Serverside Group employs offering to safeguard client data from theft and identity fraud
- CROM Acquires MSOURCE, a Mid-size European Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) Specializing in Staffing Solutions and Medical Device Trials, Creating CROMSOURCE
- David Vaskevitch Joins LivePerson, Inc. Board of Directors