LONDON, April 29, 2011 - iPad users on the nation's most commonly used mobile networks be wary if they want to watch the most anticipated wedding of the millennium while abroad.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, April 29, 2011 - Situation in the first quarter of 2011 Ballast Nedam has got off to a solid start this year.
WAALWIJK, The Netherlands, April 29, 2011 - 2010 Annual Report DOCDATA N.V.
LONDON, April 29, 2011 - Debenhams has revealed which dressed have been voted the best and worst wedding dress by British Women.
GENEVA, April 29, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced that a new presentation of Cyanokit(R) 5 g (hydroxocobalamin) has been approved by the U.S.
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG): Performance Report for Period Ended 31 March 2011
- Terma Radar Systems for the Danish Navy's New Frigates
- Miss Catherine Middleton Wears Earrings Designed and Made by Robinson Pelham Jewellers
- China Sunergy Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Casual Games Leader Expands Key Development Capabilities With Purchase of Established San Francisco-Based Social Games Creator
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- The new feature this year will be the 1st Latin American Symposium on Paper for Packaging
- "In 2012 the USD Will get Stronger; we Should Therefore Return to Normalcy as Regards Worldwide Economic Concerns and US Interest Rates," Says Ahmed Zoubi, Arab Department Manager at the International Broker youtradeFX.
- 30% Turnover Increase
- Lana Marks, Friend of Princess Diana, Designs Handbags worn by Prince Harry's Girlfriend, Chelsea Davey, at Royal Wedding
- Company Continues to Focus on Providing Liquidity, Helping Distressed Families and Creating Value
- Abbott Highlights Top-Tier Financial Performance, Strong Growth in Emerging Markets at Annual Meeting
- UTC Fire & Security Acquires Norway's Simtronics ASA
- Resource Upgrade Recalculations Have Commenced and Will be Reported in May
- Banco Santander Chile Announces First Quarter 2011 Earnings
- Cheesemaker Uniekaas Exports Dutch Queen's Day Celebration to Russia
- Silence Therapeutics plc Unaudited Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2009
- TETRAGON FINANCIAL GROUP LIMITED (TFG): PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR PERIOD ENDED 31 MARCH 2010
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) - Monthly Update For March 2010
- Wicked Wins Best of Noughties
- Power Plant Upgrades in South Africa Charge up Local Manufacturers of High Voltage Cables and Overhead Conductors, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- New Power Generation Infrastructure May Sustain Growth in the South African Water Treatment Chemicals Market, Says Frost & Sullivan
- Therapeutic Revolution in Dermatology
- Zinaida Likhacheva Presents Sunlight Collection at Oxford Fashion Week 2010
- Frost & Sullivan Finds Double Digit Subscriber Growth in Southern African Mobile Markets
- Ageing Population in South Africa Drives Joint Replacements Market, Observes Frost & Sullivan
- Immediate availability of new SWIFT message standards enables rapid onboarding of new users and easy upgrades for existing users
- Locatable Wireless RTLS Personnel Badge with Two-Way Communication Enables Easy-to-Deploy Nurse Call and Emergency Notification Systems
- Fraport Consortium Takes Over St. Petersburg's Airport - Schulte: Further Milestone in Fraport's International Business
- Living-e is Merging With Empolis to Form Attensity Europe GmbH / Common Worldwide Presence Under the Attensity Brand Marks Final Step in Integration Into Attensity Group
- Living-e AG to Merge with Attensity Europe GmbH / Common Worldwide Presence Under the Attensity Brand Marks Final Step in Integration Into Attensity Group
- Sturdy Office Chairs That Won't Break the Bank Balance
- CTC Media: Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2010
- Provence Comes to the Chelsea Flower Show -25th - 29th May 2010
- Tata and Actis to Invest US$200 Million in Road Projects