LONDON, August 18, 2011 - Gold's strong start to the year was reinforced during the second quarter of 2011 where total global gold demand measured 919.8 tonnes (t), worth a near-record US$44.5bn, with broad-based support across all sectors and geographies.
LONDON, August 18, 2011 - Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext under the ticker symbol "TFG".
SINGAPORE, August 18, 2011 - ICIS pricing, the leading petrochemical and energy price reporting service for the global chemical industry, has expanded its Isocyanates coverage to the Middle East with the launch of weekly Middle East price assessments in the new Middle East Isocyanates price report.
MUMBAI, India, August 18, 2011 - Tata Interactive Systems'Story Based Learning for Tata Code of Conduct Program Won the APEX 2011 Award in the Electronic Media & Video - Education & Trainingcategory.
DORCHESTER, England, August 18, 2011 - Do you have the right certificates for the job you do? Leading land based training provider Newlands Training has reminded all arboriculturalists working with chainsaws that they are required to hold certificates of competence before they can work.
- BD Diagnostics and Biodiversity Collaborate to Develop Portfolio of Assays on the BD MAX System
- Park Inn Rally Puts You in Pole Position for Race Across Europe!
- Personal Happiness in Europe
- Zappar Revolutionises In-Store Point of Sale With Augmented Reality App
- Bob Books Launches new Online Self-Publishing Bookshop
- Frutarom Presents 14.3% Sales Growth in Q2 to an Approximate Total of US$ 130.6 M; Net Profit US$ 12.3 M ; Record Results for H1 2011 in Net Profit: US$ 25.4 M
- Creabilis Expands Senior Management Team
- The House of Marley Launches Premium, Eco-friendly "MARLEY" Headphones Range in the UK
- Smart TV: NetRange MMH to Develop and Operate a Portal Solution for new, Internet-enabled Satellite Receivers for the SES ASTRA Subsidiary HD PLUS GmbH
- Helaba Reports Best Semi-Annual Performance Ever
- Incentivated Appointed by AQA to Provide Mobile Messaging Support
- Baxa Limited Introduces Single-Use ExactaMed Oral/Enteral Dispensers for Hospital Use
- 15% off Bridesmaids DVD When you Pre-Order Kung Fu Panda 2 From Tesco Entertainment Online
- DESSO Introduces DESSO Dialogue App
- Aggressive FCPA Enforcement, a DOJ/SEC Priority
- New Degree Course to Guarantee Graduates a Full-Time Job
- CORRECTION - Rezidor Hotel Group: Park Inn Rally Puts You in Pole Position for Race Across Europe!
- South African Friends ‘Take Home’ Global Whiskey Prize
- Understanding "Networked Audiences": InterMedia Explains the New Rules of Engagement for Media Companies in the Digital and Mobile Age
- Exclusive Princess Catherine Wedding Doll Revealed by Creators of Top-selling Engagement Doll
- ExpressCache Intelligent SSD Caching Solution Offers Huge Boost to PC Performance
- Radisson Blu Announces the Re-launch of The Box Appeal
- It is National Hug Your Boss Day! Give Your Boss a Hug?
- nContact, Inc. Announces CE Mark Approval of its Generation 4 "EPi-Sense(TM)" Epicardial Ablation System
- Europcar Scotland Raising Funds for BEN
- IntraLinks Extends the Power, Compliance, and Security of the IntraLinks Platform to the iPad and iPhone
- Car Care Plan Named "Warranty Provider of the Year" by Car Dealer Magazine
- Bradesco APIMEC Meetings 2011
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- ‘Government Spending on UGVs Will be Total $702m in 2011′ Says Visiongain Forecast
- Bank Holiday Car Hire Still Available From 10 Per Day
- Saxo Bank Announces Half Year Results
- Australian Academy New ‘Stamp of Success’ for Screen Leaders
- Armed Forces International to Appear at DSEi 2011
- ABC Figures Reveal Moshi Monsters Magazine is the Best Selling Children’s Magazine in the UK