Ballast Nedam NV
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, December 16, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has entered into negotiations with Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, November 28, 2011 - Number 2011.028 E Ballast Nedam N.V.
NIEUWEGEIN, the Netherlands, October 28, 2011 - Order Book Increased, Forecast for 2011 Remains Unchanged Order book climbs to €1.8billion Forecast remains unchanged: operating result of approximately €15million to €20million for 2011.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, September 23, 2011 - Ballast Nedam is to adjust the production capacity at the Waco Lingen Beton prefab concrete factory in Bergen op Zoom in line with the continuing adverse market conditions.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, September 12, 2011 - Ballast Nedam's involvement in the Benelux PPP Secondary Fund I has strengthened its position in the Dutch market for public-private partnerships.
- Ballast Nedam and Hurks to be Awarded Contract for Public Transport Terminal in Breda
- Ballast Nedam Signs Large Contract for Butendiek Offshore Wind Farm
- Ballast Nedam/BAM Selected for Contract Negotiations to Build Arnhem Public Transport Terminal
- Ballast Nedam: HLV Svanen Deployed at London Array
- Suriname Seeks to end Contract for Carolina Bridge
- Ballast Nedam Builds Biomass Power Plant in Delfzijl
- Ballast Nedam Half-Year Figures 2011: Results on Target, Forecast for 2011 Upheld
- Ballast Nedam to Build Part of Hogeschool van Amsterdam’s Amstel Campus
- Ballast Nedam Signs Contract for Carolina Bridge
- Ballast Nedam: Development Consortium Selected for the Leiden Campus
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held on 19 May 2011
- Stable Order Book, Results on Target, Forecast for 2011 Unchanged
- Ballast Nedam: Appointment of Ilka van der Meijden
- Ballast Nedam: Annual Report 2010 Available on Website
- Ballast Nedam - Appointment Member Supervisory Board
- Ballast Nedam: Allocation of Options to Members Board of Management
- Ballast Nedam Annual Results 2010: Higher Profit in Difficult Market
- British Court Reduces OFT Penalty
- Ballast Nedam Concludes Heddes Take-Over
- Ballast Nedam Strengthens Position With Heddes
- Ballast Nedam Negotiates Relaunch of Heddes
- Ballast Nedam is Bringing its Organization Further Into Line With the Strategy of Strengthening its Position on the Growing Integrated Contracts Market
- Ballast Nedam Achieves Highest Level on CO2 Performance Ladder
- Ballast Nedam NV: Investigation Into Foreign Entity 1998 - 2001
- Ballast Nedam Increases Forecast 2010
- Ballast Nedam Trading Update - Third Quarter 2010
- Ms M.H. Schultz van Haegen Steps Down as Supervisory Director of Ballast Nedam
- Rijkswaterstaat has Named A-Lanes A15 Preferred Bidder for PPP Project to Increase Capacity of Motorway A15
- Ballast Nedam: Rijkswaterstaat has Named A-Lanes A15 Preferred Bidder for PPP Project
- Ballast Nedam: VWS Intends to Select A-Lanes A15
- Ballast Nedam Achieves Highest Level on ProRail's CO2 Performance Ladder
- Ballast Nedam Signs Contract for Anholt Offshore Wind Farm
- Ballast Nedam: R.L.M. Jacobs Resigns as Member of the Board of Management of Ballast Nedam N.V.
- Ballast Nedam Half-Year Figures 2010: Results on Target, Forecast for 2010 Upheld
- Ballast Nedam Signs Contract for Walney II Offshore Windpark