BERLIN, November 21, 2011 - Energy Efficiency Award 2011 goes to SCA Hygiene Products, Heideblume Molkerei and Sdbayerisches Portland-Zementwerk The Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (dena) - the German Energy Agency - has today given the Energy Efficiency Award to three companies in recognition of their exemplary efforts to increase energy efficiency.
BERLIN, November 15, 2011 - An international group of fifteen expert ophthalmologists have been convened in Berlin, Germany by the nonprofit Angiogenesis Foundation to share key perspectives and discuss strategies for improving the advocacy, treatment, and vision outcomes for 'wet' form of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), the most common form of blindness over the age of 50 in developed nations.
BERLIN, November 11, 2011 - The European Federation of Food Science and Technology's (EFFOST) Student of the Year award was presented to Eliza Luengo, from the University of Zaragoza, Spain at the EFFOST annual conference.
BERLIN, October 24, 2011 - Markus Beran (45) will take over as Head of the Central International Department in the International Real Estate Financing Sales Business Division of Berlin Hyp and LBB at the start of 2012.
BERLIN, October 12, 2011 - OctreoPharm Sciences GmbH, a Berlin based specialist for radiopharmaceuticals, announced today that the European Medicines Agency has granted Orphan Drug status to OctreoPharm Sciences product SOMscan for the diagnosis of gastro-entero-pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours.
- OctreoPharm Sciences GmbH Granted Global and Exclusive License for Oncology Diagnostic Product
- No German or European Subsidies for Serbian Lignite!
- Antinuclear Exhibition from Japan Shows at Urania, Berlin, Oct. 7-16
- Changi Airport Well Positioned As Gateway To Asia And Southwest Pacific
- Germany’s Rising Share of Renewable Energy Sources Boosting Energy Storage Segment
- Bricks or Clicks? Retailers Descend on Germany to Find Out
- Telcordia Enables Convergence of Telecom, IT and the Cloud With Service Innovation for SDPs Solution
- ATHENA Data Presented at International Papillomavirus Conference Support Use of Roche’s cobas HPV Test in Primary Screening for Cervical Cancer
- Hertie School Publishes Study on impact of Deutsche Brse AG-NYSE Euronext Merger on European Markets
- Hisense Shows a Smarter World at IFA 2011
- Elsevier’s Scopus Data Drives Visualization of International Collaborative Research Networks for new Max Planck Science Gallery
- Gracenote eyeQ For Smart TVs Launches at IFA 2011
- Gracenote Opens European Development Center with the Acquisition of tvtv Services
- Nuance Showcases Speech Innovations
- Germany Marks 100 Years of Air Cargo
- ‘Magic Land’- wooga Publishes a New Social Game
- Increasing Electricity Generation From Renewables Changes Requirements for Electricity and Gas Infrastructure in Europe
- ThinPrint is Now Cortado to Drive Evolution of Cloud Desktop Services in the Enterprise
- 9flats.com Offers Worldwide Host Protection Plan
- CommercialNetwork: Closed Online Marketplace Launched for Major Property Deals in Germany
- Wimdu Secures Investment of $90 Million From Kinnevik and Rocket
- IPTC Approves rNews Draft v 0.5 - Next Step Towards Production Version
- News Syndication Version of ACAP Ready for Launch and Management Handed Over to the IPTC
- wooga, Announces $24 Million Series B Investment with Highland Capital Partners
- Tristan, Tannhauser and Lohengrin
- Wimdu.co.uk Sends Individualists on Holiday With a New Platform for Accommodation of all Kinds
- FRITZ!Box Manufacturer AVM Participates in World IPv6 Day
- Excellence in production after three successful ramp-up phases
- Findings from recent JAMA study show increased detection of heart attacks
- Award for Excellence in Outcomes Research in Laboratory Medicine Presented at International Federation for Clinical Chemistry Congress
- Well-Known Drug Provides New Hope for Difficult to Treat Liver Cancer Patients
- Donation After Cardiac Death May Broaden the Scope of Organ Donor Selection
- First Vaccine for Viral Hepatitis C Could Become a Reality
- New Data Shows 83% of Patients With Genotype 1 Hepatitis C, Who Have Previously Relapsed on Existing Standard of Care Treatments, Achieve a Cure With Investigational Agent Telaprevir
- Well-known Statin Could be Recycled as HCV Therapy Supplement