BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) will spur an increase in mutual Russian-European investment, and European companies should look East to the Russian market for new sources of growth.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Christmas is a very busy time of year for Santa Claus! He has to get the sleigh ready, feed his reindeers, check his list to be sure he hasn't forgotten any good girls and boys… and make sure that the toys the elves have purchased are not only fun, but also safe! This is the goal of the European Toy Safety Campaign that the European Commission has launched this month; it intends to show how to get the safest toys, and how to use them safely! The campaign includes a video clip with toy safety tips, and introduces the 'CE marking'little robot who tests the toys in a vast toy shop to make sure they are safe for children to use, after the guard has done his last night round.
BRUSSELS, December 14, 2011 - Business Leaders, European Schoolnet and the European Commission launch €8.3mn initiative to encourage teenagers to study science and maths European business leaders and education policy makers have launched today an €8.3mn initiative to inspire students to study science at university - a much needed skill set if the region's economy is to recover and flourish by 2020.
BRUSSELS, December 13, 2011 - Industry needs credible actions to stabilise markets and confidence Growth in European chemicals output will be weaker than expected this year and next because of heightened business uncertainty and inventory trimming, industry group Cefic said today.
BRUSSELS, December 12, 2011 - The Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hotel companies worldwide, has announced two new hotels in Oslo: The Radisson Blu Hotel, Oslo Alna with 135 rooms and the Park Inn by Radisson Oslo Alna with 208 rooms will be located in adjacent towers, with shared facilities and management.
- Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel Launches Smart Food for the Body and the Mind
- Rezidor Announces New Radisson Blu Hotel in Sochi, Russia
- GSMA Releases European Mobile Observatory Outlining Key Developments in the Mobile Industry
- OCEAN2012 Calls EU Fisheries Subsidies ‘Blind Spending’
- Leading Heart Advocates Launch AFib Task Force in Brussels
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen Gets an Upgrade
- President Barroso Welcomes Brewing Sector Response to EU Economic Challenges
- Goodman to Develop 64,462 sqm Facility for Stanley Black & Decker in Tessenderlo, Belgium
- McAfee Calls for EU Solution on Cyber Preparedness
- More Than 1600 People Tested PowerSharp for Free
- Rezidor Announces the Park Inn by Radisson Milan Malpensa, Italy
- Rezidor Signs Global Partnership With World Clean Up 2012
- Rezidor Announces the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
- Rezidor Announces the Radisson Blu Hotel, Belgrade in Serbia
- EPCA Launches Educational Initiative for Chemical Industry’s Future
- Banks: Substantial Growth in EU Offshore Wind Power Investments
- Goodman to Build 45,000 sqm Facility for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in Hanover, Germany
- 8,000 for Your Cartoon
- RISI Announces Winners of the PPI Awards 2011
- New Direction for European Crop Protection
- Rezidor Announces the Official Opening of 22m Luxury Hotel
- Rezidor Announces Opening of Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel
- Ansell Extends Success of AMT Antimicrobial Technology for Surgical Gloves With Introduction in Europe
- Rezidor Announces Celebrity Mixologist to Visit the Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
- First Joint EU-US Cyber Security Exercise Conducted Today, 3rd Nov. 2011
- Rezidor Announces 4-course Dining Event at Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel
- The Women of Afghanistan Must be Heard at the Forthcoming Bonn Conference, Says Jalal Foundation Chief
- Rezidor Hires New General Manager for the Radisson Blu Conference and Airport Hotel in Istanbul
- Saxo Bank Expands into Belgium
- Rentabiliweb to Pay an Interim Dividend on 7th November 2011
- PPI Transport Symposium 19 Sees 20% Increase in Attendee Numbers
- The Rezidor Hotel Group Introduces "Club Carlson for Business"
- Rentabiliweb : Stable Revenues on First 9 Months 2011
- Achieving Sustainable Agriculture is Vital to Meeting Future Challenges, Demands a Multidisciplinary Approach
- Goodman to Develop 78,000 sqm Logistics Centre for Zalando