LONDON, May 18, 2011 - The British film industry, in conjunction with BSI, is taking the lead in the global entertainment market with the announcement at the Cannes Film Festival of a new British Standard that will improve the industry's environmental, social and economic impact.
LONDON, April 7, 2011 - BSI Group America Inc (BSI) introduces Supply Chain Risk Exposure Evaluation Network (SCREEN), a web-based intelligence tool for supply chain security.
LONDON, February 28, 2011 - BSI and its renowned Kitemark have each scored highly in the prestigious Business Superbrands 2011 chart.
LONDON, January 28, 2011 - New horizons lie open to BSI and its clients in the New Year.
LONDON, January 13, 2011 - BSI has awarded the first Child Safety Online Kitemark to help parents protect their children from inappropriate content on the internet.
- BSI: Homes for Tomorrow - Building Through Standards
- BSI Accessibility Documentary Endorsed on United Nations Website
- Better Services to Vulnerable Consumers: Minister Backs Standard From BSI
- BSI: Guidance is Key to Improve Dementia Care
- Atkins' CEO Joins BSI Board
- BSI's CEO on CNBC: Companies Need to Speak a Common Language to Create Solid Partnerships
- BSI's Business Barometer: Competition and Complex Customer Requirements to Boost Partnerships
- Digital Inclusion: First British Standard to Promote Web Accessibility Globally
- Business Partnerships to Drive Growth — BSI Event at the House of Lords
- Ministry of Defence Adopts First-Ever Business Collaboration Standard from BSI
- New Service Helps Device Manufacturers Ensure Clinical Evaluation Plans Meet Requirements Needed by the Notified Body
- BSI: Strategic Partnerships to Succeed in the Current Economic Climate
- Organisations Urged to Focus on 30% Savings in Energy Costs
- BSI Documentary Points the Way to Accessibility in Buildings and Web
- Verifying Greenpeace Claims Report: BSI Group Issues Clarification and Summary Statement