LONDON, BUDAPEST, BUCHAREST & SOFIA, Bulgaria, November 18, 2011 - ? NTT Europe, a wholly owned subsidiary ofNTT Communications Corporation(NTT Com), today announced that it has expanded the reach of NTT Communications' Tier 1 Global IP Network in Europe with new Points of Presence (PoP) locations in Budapest, Bucharest and Sofia.
BUDAPEST, Hungary, October 24, 2011 - Having just launched last year, Dream Group's new online stock photo agency Stockfresh has been showing tremendous growth and now has over 1 million stock photos and vector graphics available for download.
BUDAPEST, Hungary, September 23, 2011 - Company awarded for its corporate, social and environmental responsibility program Flextronics, (NASDAQ: FLEX) has been awarded with the prestigious Business Superbrands Award for its FLEXpledge program.
BUDAPEST, Hungary, September 15, 2011 - Today Gravity, the Hungarian recommendation systems developer raised nearly USD 2 million investments from PortfoLion, the venture capital arm of OTP, the largest independent banking group in Central and Eastern Europe.
BUDAPEST, Hungary, June 21, 2011 - HRN Europe Announces Game Changing Business Event Marc Coleman, Director at HRN Europe - The Pan European HR Network has announced "the most Game Changing HR event ever produced in Europe".
- Time to Act: Delegates at eHealth Week 2011 Call on Member States to Implement eHealth Solutions
- ChemAxon Launches 'Live' Chemistry in Microsoft SharePoint(TM) With JChem for SharePoint Web Parts
- Retail Attendance Doubles at Brand Licensing Central & Eastern Europe
- Move From Hospital-centric to Community-wide IT Solutions Will Change the Patient Experience of Healthcare; Delegate Registration in Progress
- Exhibitor Bookings Increase for Brand Licensing Central & Eastern Europe
- Plus Lisens AB, Kidz Entertainment & Maat Entertainment sign up to exhibit
- HOYA Faculty Education & Experience Centre Officially Opens its Doors
- Surge in Premium Petfoods Drives Strong Growth for Provimi
- Richter Announces the Acquisition of PregLem
- More Predictions Added to Chemistry Browsing Service
- Compound Registration, Structure Search and Computed Properties Rolled Out
- Grid Connection, Lead Times and Costs Main Barriers to Hungarian Wind Power, but New Government has Ambitious Plans to Increase Renewable Energy
- Invitation for Participating in an International Educational Development Network Programme calLed "ecoape.eu - European Civil Organisations in (Public) Education"
- Europe's Highest Court Rules Roma School Segregation by Language Illegal
- Pfizer Globally Licenses ChemAxon's Platform For Markush Structure Searching And Enumeration
- Innovation Boost to Tackle Climate Change
- CURRENT Group Demonstrates Industry’s First Comprehensive Smart Grid Smart Transformer Station (STS) Solution for European and Asia Pacific Utilities
- George Soros Unveils New Blueprint for World Financial System
- George Soros Shares Latest Insights on Economics and Politics
- TargetEx Leads the European Cancer Research Consortium
- ChemAxon Launches JChem for Excel
- Workshop: Wind Energy - The Facts - Integrating Wind Power in Hungary
- ChemAxon Launches Marvin and JChem Version 5.2; Web Services, native .NET API, Homology Groups, 3D Alignment and Structural Frameworks
- Zinsser Analytic and ThalesNano Collaborate on Distributing Products
- Palace Cinemas Adds Twelve 3D Digital Screens Across Central Europe for Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D Premiere