CAPE TOWN, South Africa, November 9, 2011 - - New GSMA report calls on African governments to allocate spectrum and lower taxes to enable mobile network expansion across Africa, generating major economic and social growth AfricaCom: The GSMA today announced that Africa is now the world's second largest mobile market by connections after Asia, and the fastest growing mobile market in the world.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, July 4, 2011 - Nigerians are familiar with rewarding loyalty, 39% participate in current telecom operator schemes to encourage loyalty and 46% in schemes to increase spend A new study on CRM and Loyalty unveiled by Buongiorno (FTSE Italy STAR: BNG) a leading global enabler of solutions for the mobile connected life, reveals that while mobile users are familiar with being rewarded for their loyalty, there is still room for operators to implement more effective, engaging programs.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, June 9, 2011 - - mAgri Programme Aims to Benefit 2 Million Farmers in Developing Countries by 2013 The GSMA, the body that represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, today announced at the inaugural mAgri Working Group in Cape Town, the launch of the mFarmer Initiative Fund, supported by a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, May 5, 2011 - - Affirms Sub-Saharan Africa's oil and energy sector potential, announces plans to launch "Oil and Energy Centers of Excellence" - Participates in World Economic Forum on Africa, advancing debate around the sustaining of Africa's growth path Africa and South Asia Pacific CEO of DHL Global Forwarding, the forwarding arm of DHL, the world's leading logistics company, Amadou Diallo, today announced plans to launch four Oil & Energy Centers of Excellence across Africa over the next 12 months in Cape Town, South Africa, Luanda, Angola, Accra, Ghana (for West Africa) and Mombasa, Kenya (for East Africa).
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, February 14, 2011 - Romance has not died in the digital age.
- Cape Town RSE Students Remember the Mysterious French Couple
- Acision's Messaging Solution Underpins SMS Growth and Enhances User's Mobile Data Experience
- New report forecasts Mobile Broadband to generate ZAR 72 billion and 28,000 jobs by 2015
- Buongiorno's Head of Business to Operators South Africa to Deliver Two Speeches at Upcoming AfricaCom 2010 in Cape Town
- Company Recognized for Rollout of MTN Nigeria Backhaul Network Based on TRuepoint 6500 Digital Trunking Radio Platform
- Third Lausanne Congress is Most-Representative Event in Church History as 4200 Delegates from 198 Countries Reflect Diverse Richness of Christian Church
- Siyafunda Forms Part of the Charitable Projects That Buongiorno has Supported in its 10thanniversary Year, Which Help Deliver Education Programmes Throughout the Globe
- MyDestinationInfo.com Launches hub Site
- By: Dr Pieter Streicher, MD at BulkSMS.com
- FireID Extends Google Two-Factor Authentication
- By Dr Pieter Streicher, MD of BulkSMS.com
- MyCapeTownInfo.com Offers Multimedia First for Local Travel Businesses
- East African Genset Market Poised for High Growth Due to the Power Crisis, Notes Frost & Sullivan
- Energy and Mining Sectors Drive Demand for Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment in South Africa, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- Mobile Phone Designers Challenged to Keep up With Users
- African Steam Turbine Market Set to Grow Amidst Rising Electricity Demand, Notes Frost & Sullivan
- Rising Burden of Diseases Drives the Pharmaceutical Industry in East Africa, Says Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan: Stimulated Economic Growth Spurs the Demand for Oil and Gas in Southern Africa
- MyCapeTownInfo Launches New Hotel and Flight Booking Search Engine
- Frost & Sullivan: Construction Recovery Supports the Southern African Paints and Coatings Market
- Rising Demand From Asia and South America Will Sustain the South African Pulp and Paper Market, Says Frost & Sullivan
- International Funds for Low Carbon Technologies Poised to Facilitate Financing of Clean Energy Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, Says Frost & Sullivan
- Government Initiatives Support the South African Dental Products Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan: Increasing Competition Boosts the West African Mobile Communications Market
- Frost & Sullivan: Demand for CCTV Systems Rises in Response to Crime Rates in South Africa
- Boris Johnson Meets London Companies in South Africa
- Capital Expenditure Crucial in the South African Gold Mining Industry, Says Frost & Sullivan
- Sustainable Development Makes a Case for Clean Development Mechanism, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- A new name, a new Managing Director and a new direction in South Africa: the new Buongiorno South Africa expands into B2B Business with telecom operators following on from the success of the Recharge and Win Mobile marketing Solution platform throughout Europe and Asia.
- Frost & Sullivan Examines Prospects for Financiers and Equipment Suppliers in Southern African Infrastructure Projects
- 2010 World Cup in South Africa: Soccer Nations Offset Their CO2 Emissions With Climate Rights Obtained From Organic Agriculture
- PPPs to Bolster Growth in the South African Facilities Management Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan Anticipates Strong Growth for the Angolan Chemicals Market
- Frost & Sullivan: Development of Power Pools Within Sub-Saharan Africa Offers Greater Supply Security
- Fibre-Optic Cables Will Drive the Fixed-Line Telecoms in Sub-Saharan Africa, Says Frost & Sullivan