CARDIFF, Wales, December 16, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that the government's midnight switch-off of lights on UK roads, implemented since 2010, poses safety risks to drivers.
CARDIFF, Wales, December 9, 2011 - ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care, today announced that it received the 2011 Innovation Award from MediWales for AQUACEL SURGICAL* and AQUACEL Ag SURGICAL cover dressings.
CARDIFF, Wales, December 5, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that fifty-three per cent of homeowners are doing their own home improvements due to an increase in living costs.
CARDIFF, November 10, 2011 - Confused.com is partnering with the road safety charity Brake, joining forces against menaces on the UK's roads.
CARDIFF, Wales, November 9, 2011 - Confused.com has unveiled that 13 per cent of people know someone who is driving on roads without a driving licence, identifying a menace on today's roads, the driver that hasn't taken their driving test.
- Admiral Reveals Road Rage Causes One in Ten Motorists to Attack Others
- Confused.com Reveals Motor Maintenance Ignorance Endangers the Safety of Others
- Confused.com Find Bald Tyres Can Mean Insurance Claims are Denied
- Admiral Reveals Tailgating Tops List for Bad Driving Behaviour
- Confused.com Reveals the Cheapest Cars to Insure for Young Drivers
- Confused.com and Dogs Trust Study Reveals How Owners Keep Their Dogs Happy on Car Journeys
- Getting Rid of Toothache Root Canal Treatment
- Diamond Reveals Nation’s Children Sick of Car Journeys
- elephant.co.uk Reveals Most Car Thefts Happen on the Weekend
- Confused.com Reveals Slow Drivers are the Biggest Frustration for UK Drivers
- Confused.com Designs New Pothole Warning Sign
- elephant.co.uk Reveals Young Men Have More Expensive Car Crashes
- Confused.com Launches New Savings Site
- Confused.com Reveals 56% of Drivers Forget Where They Park
- Confused.com Reveals the Unluckiest Make of Car
- Admiral Reveals the Impact of Rising Fuel Costs on Motorists
- Confused.com Reveals the 10 Most Popular Car Games
- Diamond Reveals the Most Popular Hairdresser's Car
- Confused.com Uncover the Nation's Amorous Auto Habits
- Confused.com Launches New YMCA Advert
- Admiral Reveals UK Sees 405,000 Rear-end Bumps Each Year
- Confused.com Finds Mums Want to Help Pay for University Costs
- Tracesmart Team Runs for Missing People Charity
- Confused.com Finds Mums Prefer Changing Nappies Than Arranging Life Insurance
- Confused.com and Towers Watson Find Car Insurance Costs are Rising
- Tracesmart Appoints New Client Relationship Manager
- Confused.com Finds UK Consumers Waste GBP150Million a Year on Credit Card Charges
- Confused.com Reveals Young Female Drivers to be Hit With Car Insurance Increases
- Confused.com Reveals That Failing to Switch Home Insurance Costs Brits GBP1.7 Billion
- Tracesmart Adds 2011 Electoral Roll Data to its Records
- Celebrates Effective Services and Efficiency Gains in Public Sector
- Tracesmart's Rapid Expansion Leads to Office Move
- Tracesmart Receives International Recognition for Information Security
- Confused.com Reveals 2010 was the Worst Year for Car Insurance Price Rises
- Tracesmart Becomes Missing People's Official Search Partner