CHELTENHAM, England, April 11, 2011 - Travelzest owned VFB Holidays has revealed it is cutting the cost of going to France with a special promotional offer on return ferry crossings, running right through till the 30th of April 2011.
CHELTENHAM, England, March 23, 2011 - Travelzest has announced the launch of its Hotel & Villa Collection brochure for 2011.
CHELTENHAM, England, February 18, 2011 - Travelzest, the travel specialist, has announced the launch of its Top 11 for 2011 competition which will see one lucky winner receiving GBP1000 towards their next Travelzest holiday.
CHELTENHAM, England, January 18, 2011 - In response to the growing popularity of 'pop-up' temporary restaurants, PKL has launched a new website (www.popup-restaurants.com) detailing the key considerations behind the success of such projects, based on the company's experience in this area.
CHELTENHAM, England, January 14, 2011 - Travelzest provides pre-close trading review and update on the group's restructuring initiatives ahead of its preliminary results for the year ending 31 October 2010, due for release in late January 2011.
- PKL's KitchenPods Help Northamptonshire's School Meals Programme
- Pop-up Kitchen for Pop-up Restaurant
- Scrapping BSF Schemes Places Many Schools in Quandary
- Breaking Through the Budgetary Restrictions
- PKL Ensures Continuity of Food Supply for Bedford Nursing Home
- PKL's Temporary Kitchen Maintains Standards for Trinity College
- PKL's Temporary Kitchen Saves the Day After Golf Club Fire
- Introducing Turf Legends, Racing’s Favourite Clothing Company