CARDIFF, Wales, December 16, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that the government's midnight switch-off of lights on UK roads, implemented since 2010, poses safety risks to drivers.
CARDIFF, Wales, December 5, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that fifty-three per cent of homeowners are doing their own home improvements due to an increase in living costs.
CARDIFF, November 10, 2011 - Confused.com is partnering with the road safety charity Brake, joining forces against menaces on the UK's roads.
CARDIFF, Wales, November 9, 2011 - Confused.com has unveiled that 13 per cent of people know someone who is driving on roads without a driving licence, identifying a menace on today's roads, the driver that hasn't taken their driving test.
CARDIFF, Wales, October 11, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that drivers know very little about car maintenance with a worrying 72% unaware how to check brake fluid levels, leaving them in potential danger at the wheel.
- Confused.com Find Bald Tyres Can Mean Insurance Claims are Denied
- Confused.com Reveals the Cheapest Cars to Insure for Young Drivers
- Confused.com and Dogs Trust Study Reveals How Owners Keep Their Dogs Happy on Car Journeys
- Confused.com Urges Motorists to Fall Back in Love With Service Stations
- Confused.com Reveals Slow Drivers are the Biggest Frustration for UK Drivers
- Confused.com Designs New Pothole Warning Sign
- Confused.com Launches New Savings Site
- Confused.com Reveals 56% of Drivers Forget Where They Park
- Confused.com Reveals the Unluckiest Make of Car
- Confused.com Reveals the 10 Most Popular Car Games
- Confused.com Uncover the Nation's Amorous Auto Habits
- Confused.com Launches New YMCA Advert
- Confused.com Finds Mums Want to Help Pay for University Costs
- Confused.com Finds Mums Prefer Changing Nappies Than Arranging Life Insurance
- Confused.com and Towers Watson Find Car Insurance Costs are Rising
- Confused.com Finds UK Consumers Waste GBP150Million a Year on Credit Card Charges
- Confused.com Reveals Young Female Drivers to be Hit With Car Insurance Increases
- Confused.com Reveals That Failing to Switch Home Insurance Costs Brits GBP1.7 Billion
- Confused.com Reveals 2010 was the Worst Year for Car Insurance Price Rises
- Confused.com Warns of Real Cost of Christmas car Modifications
- Confused.com Reveals Brits are Losing GBP2.5 Billion Through Poor Insulation
- Confused.com Enlists Ex-Burglar to Offer Tips on Home Safety This Christmas
- Confused.com Reveals the Careers Driving Crashes
- Confused.com Reveals Charity Credit Cards are not so Giving
- Confused.com Launches 'Somebody to Love'