Day4 Energy Inc.
BURNABY, British Columbia, September 12, 2011 - Solar Cell Provider, Ever Energy Co.
BURNABY, British Columbia, September 7, 2011 - Day4 Energy Inc., a leading global provider of solar photovoltaic (PV) products and solutions and Roth & Rau (R&R), a world leader in mass production equipment for solar cell production announce that a first module with an efficiency of 19.3% (cell area) has been produced.
BURNABY, British Columbia, August 11, 2011 - Day4 Energy to provide brand and manufacturing technology PV Products to upgrade its existing manufacturing facilities and processes to produce solar modules featuring Day4 DNA™: stay-powerful™, work-smart™ and live-long™ Technologies Announcement marks third such module manufacturing agreement for Day4 Energy Day4 Energy Inc., a leading global provider of solar photovoltaic (PV) products and solutions, has signed an agreement to provide PV Products (PVP), a premium solar module manufacturer based in Styria, Austria with the equipment and technology to upgrade their 30MW production facility for the manufacture of solar modules featuring Day4 DNA Technologies.
BURNABY, British Columbia, June 28, 2011 - GSS adds Day4 DNA equipped solar modules to its existing roof integrated PV product line; targeting the growing residential roof-top market in Europe.
BURNABY, British Columbia, June 14, 2011 - Solar Modules Nederland Signs Agreement to Upgrade its Manufacturing Facilities and Processes to Produce Solar Modules Featuring Day4 DNA™: Stay-Powerful™, Work-Smart™ and Live-Long™ Technologies Day4 Energy Inc., a leading global provider of solar photovoltaic (PV) products and solutions, has signed an agreement to provide Solar Modules Nederland (SMN), a leading high quality solar module provider based in Kerkrade, Netherlands with the equipment and technology to upgrade their 25MW production facility for the manufacture of solar modules featuring Day4 DNA Technologies.
- Day4 Energy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Results
- Day4 60MC-I Solar PV Module Receives Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and Kitemark(R) Certification
- Motech Industries Inc. and Day4 Energy Agree to a Significant Increase in the Volume of Multi-Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells to be Supplied to Day4 Energy Through 2011
- Day4 Subsidiary on Schedule to Deliver More Than 5,000 of its ecoCarrier(TM) in 2010
- Day4 Energy Signs Agreement With NSP Corporation for the Supply of PV Cells
- Project Signifies Day4 Energy's Growing Market Acceptance in the Increasingly Important Italian Market for Advanced Solar Modules
- Acquisition Enables Continued Development and Global Roll-Out of Day4 Energy's Turn-Key Photovoltaic Cell and Module Manufacturing System - Day4 solarSYSTEMS
- Enerpoint Chooses Day4 Energy's 60MCI, Featuring Guardian Technology
- Day4 Energy's First solarSYSTEMS Franchise Partner is Fully Operational
- A 1.8MW PV power plant located in Niedereschach-Fischba 715kW PV power plant in Zimmern, Germany
- Day4 Energy Announces Signed Agreement with Gebude-Solarsysteme GmbH (GSS) for Custom PV Product Development
- Day4 Energy Announces Commencement of Construction of 1.8MW Photovoltaic Power Plant Energy Park Fischbach in Germany
- Day4 Energy To Build 725kW Photovoltaic Power Plant for Kreissparkasse Rottweil Germany
- Day4 Energy Announces First Turnkey Manufacturing License With Enersis for the Eastern European Market