LIMASSOL, Cyprus, November 3, 2010 - Online forex broker Tadawul FX today announces the availability of Moneybookers as a new payment solution enabling clients to fund their trading accounts.
LONDON, October 19, 2010 - redspottedhanky.com, online travel retailer, has launched a new online scratch card game that gives customers the chance to win loyalty points which can be redeemed against future train tickets.
LONDON, October 5, 2010 - Invideous, the in-video micropayments platform and advertising suite that allows publishers to charge for content on a pay-per-minute, pay-per-view and subscription basis, has integrated with Gate2Shop.
NORTHAMPTON, England, September 29, 2010 - Barclaycard Spending Index up 9.2% year-on-year in July shows talk of Government austerity drive having little impact on consumer spending.
GRASBRUNN, Germany and MUNICH, September 29, 2010 - Online shopping without limits is possible with immediate effect at olsenfashion.com.
- Mobile Union mtxpress UK to Nepal Online Money Transfer Services
- Will More buy Gold Bullion Online?
- Barclaycard Spending Index Shows July Year-on-Year Growth up 9.9%
- VocaLink Provides ATM Managed Services and Service Bureau Connectivity to Metro Bank
- 68% of Online Retailers Believe Payment Charges and Technical Glitches are More of a Problem to Their Business Than Fraud
- Earn 2.00% AER* Fixed on a Limited Offer US Dollar 12 Month Fixed Deposit Contract.
- Oxygen8 Sees Strong Global Demand for its Micro-Billing, Micropayments, Communications and Mobile Enablement Services, Combined With Knowledge of Local Market Regulations
- Supported by Edgar, Dunn & Company, the Product Solution and Economic Model has Been Adapted to fit the Unique Business and Regulatory Needs of the European SEPA Environment
- Elavon Streamlines Merchant Acquiring Services Using Intellect(TM) GUB
- ReD Estimates a 15% Drop in UK Card Payment Fraud for 2009
- Mobile Union Launches Online Remittance Service
- Identity Fraud Affected 11 Million Americans in 2009; Proactive Measures by Financial Institutions, Businesses and Consumers Helped Decrease Costs; Increase in Prosecutions and Convictions
- CGAP-DFID Report Finds Government Payments Could Help Kick-Start Financial Services for the Poor
- LendProtect UK extends its leadership position as the solution of choice for alternative lenders
- Passengers Scramble to Find Replacement Flights on Skyscanner
- Security Concerns in Outsourcing: Why use Seclore InfoSource?
- First Ever Debit Card Service for Somalia
- Monarch and PayPal Celebrate Two Year Partnership!
- Kedrios and GoldenSource to Provide Italian Hosted Data Management Service
- Need to Know Advice Before and During Your Visit to America
- EPAY Launches Their EPAY Debit Card
- EPAY Introduces an Exclusive, New International Prepaid Debit Card Payout Program Without Foreign Exchange Conversion Fees
- Elavon Selects Varicent for Sales Performance Management
- Global Payments Completes ZAO United Card Service Acquisition
- Bank of America Earns US$4.2 Billion in First Quarter
- CGAP and WIZZIT Partner on Mobile Banking for Poor People in Rural South Africa