LONDON, December 17, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/736/Low-Cost-Handsets-Feature-Phones-and-Entry-Level-Smartphone-Report-2011-2016 Visiongain's latest research Low Cost Handsets, Feature Phones and Entry Level Smartphone Report 2011-2016 shows that feature phones will continue to dominate the telecoms market.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Over the next decade, global demand for oil & gas is set to rapidly increase as rising populations and economic growth help to drive the industry.
NEW YORK, December 17, 2010 - Stella McCartney announces the launch of a new iPad application featuring original content available for free download today on itunes.apple.com "Stella McCartney." The launch issue features a "what's news" section with highlights on the latest updates on the brand including a first look backstage at the recent Summer 2011 show in Paris and an exclusive performance by Pharrell Williams and N*E*R*D at the after party.
LONDON, December 17, 2010 - Panic Saturday, the last Saturday before Christmas, is one of the busiest shopping days of the year in the UK.
- Davinci Virtual Office London Doubles in Size With the Addition of Bizspace to its Network
- Experience New York With Virgin Holidays
- Over GBP150,000 Raised for Leading UK Children's Charity
- 60+ InterRail Global Pass Gaining Rapidly in Popularity
- Spice Times Restaurant Awards 2010 Hailed as a Success
- Top Tips for Safe Winter Driving - John Lewis Insurance
- Japanese Private Investment in African Resources Grows
- High Incidence and Cost of Skiing Accidents Often Ignored
- UK Property Market Recovering in London
- Video B-roll Available via Satellite Feed - Akshay Kumar Tours Toronto While Promoting his Latest Film in Canada
- CIO Najy Nasser Says Every Position is in Positive Territory to Date for 2010
- InterMune Announces Positive Opinion for Approval of Esbriet(TM) (Pirfenidone) in European Union
- Distinguished Panel Chaired by Dr. Martin B. Leon, From Columbia University Medical Center, Discuss Advancement of MGuard
- InterMune Announces Senior Leadership Appointments to Prepare for Launch of Esbriet(TM) (Pirfenidone) in Europe
- Saturday, December 18, 2010 - Saturday, February 18, 2011
- Forecast Production of 80-85 Million Pounds of Copper in Concentrates (All Amounts in US$ Unless Otherwise Stated)
- Diskeeper Corporation V-locity 2.0 Achieves VMware Ready Status
- Recommendation Marks Taiho's First Regulatory Milestone Outside of Japan and Asia
- Mr. Kiran Patil, CEO & Director, Ducon Technologies Determined to Make the Company the Most Respectable one in the Country - Proud to Emerge Victorious From the Huge Nominations Received in the Category
- First in the World Continua Certified Bluetooth Gateway Available Now
- Bigmouthmedia Predicts Year of Legislative and Technical Challenges for Digital Marketing
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- City Law Firm Silverman Sherliker Win "Stunning" Decision in Groundbreaking Employment Appeal Case Affecting Thousands
- Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel in Riga Celebrates 15th Anniversary With New Green Awards
- Collaboration Promotes Clinical and Translational Research to Address Unmet Needs of Cancer Patients in India
- Signature of a Cooperation Agreement Between Valeo and Ibeo
- The Royal Mint Releases Medals to Immortalise Coronation Street Stars
- This News Release is not for Distribution in the United States or to U.S. News Agencies
- Major Shareholders Help Raise Over GBP11 Million to Pay Off Loans
- Woolworths.co.uk Helps Set World Record for Largest Ever Pass the Parcel
- Russell Jones & Walker Launches Nationwide Survey Into Understanding of Bribery
- Dassault Falcon Becomes First OEM to Receive FAA Approval for Both 3D Type Design and Completions Process
- JOC Sailings undertakes initiative to improve jocsailings.com for an enhanced user experience
- TSX-V: GOM
- New Luxury Resort at the Heart of the Strip Showcases Design, Amenities and Attitude Crafted to Appeal to the "Curious Class"