NEW YORK, December 6, 2011 - - Social Good Survey Finds Engaging Donors Personally through Multiple Channels is Key to Securing Support in Tough Economy People in the United States and United Kingdom overwhelmingly trust nonprofits and charities ahead of governments and corporations to create social change, yet most say they will make charitable donations at the same or reduced levels as last year, according to the 2011 Social Good Survey by Fenton and GlobeScan.
NEW DELHI, December 6, 2011 - Revolutionary Training with the World's 1stBarefoot Training Shoe adidas today unveiled the new adipure Trainer in India, the first barefoot training shoe designed specifically for the gym.
ZURICH, December 6, 2011 - CREALOGIX is excited to announce its participation at FinovateEurope 2012 on February 7, 2012 as the result of a stringent assessment process.As one of the select - and the only Swiss - companies presenting, CREALOGIX will be showcasing the new generation multi-deviceGUI (graphical user interface) of the CLX.E-Banking Software Suite, which brings together the latest and most innovative ideas in user experience design in one platform.
DOHA, Qatar and NEW YORK, December 6, 2011 - Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) today released its third annual Oil & Gas reality check report at the World Petroleum Congress (WPC) in Doha, Qatar.
VIENNA, December 6, 2011 - Tibor Tth, head of the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), today congratulated Indonesia's parliamentarians for bringing the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) "a significant step closer to becoming global law." "I welcome today's outcome of the vote in the Indonesian Parliament to ratify the Treaty," Tth said.
- AEGON to Reaffirm Targets at Annual Investor Conference in New York
- Launch of Four Mineral Tenders
- Waleed Ahmed, Hult International Business School Student, Attracts Worldwide Acclaim After Inventing a Solar Energy iPhone Case
- Rowing 3,000 Miles Across the Atlantic
- Bausch + Lomb and Technolas Perfect Vision Announce CE Mark Approval for VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
- Corporations Increasingly Using FX Options for Hedging According to Misys
- Steamed-up Specs Wiped-Out for Good
- New .XXX Internet Domain Names Go On Sale Today
- Britain Losing the Battle for Talent
- Thomas J. Kent, Jr., Chairman and CEO of Kent Global, LLC, Forms a Joint Venture Partnership With Jack Bouroudjian, Chairman of Bull and Bear Partners
- ReportsnReports - China Glass Fiber Industry 2011 Deep Research Report
- Biospace Lab Collaborates With ImaBio Group to Develop a Unique X-Ray Tomographic Module for its Preclinical Imaging System
- Ketchum Pleon Brings in Healthcare Digital Strategist Andrew Lamb to Further Evolve Agency's Award-Winning Work
- Managing Ideas, Projects, and Social Communications in Bitrix Intranet 11.0
- Third Red Sea Expedition Underway at KAUST
- Brian Menell Warns Companies on Risks of Ignoring Resource Nationalism Trends
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Ethylene Oxide Market at $39,865.3 Million & Ethylene Glycol Market at $37,524.8 Million in 2016
- Beactica and Almac Discovery Announce Their First Fragment-Based Drug Discovery Agreement
- Elsevier Collaborates with the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.)
- WCG 2011 Selects Samsung SyncMaster as Official Monitor
- Survey Reveals Social Change is a Global Phenomenon
- China Sunergy Announces ADS Ratio Change
- Vogue and Online Leather Jacket Retailer IL2L team up for Online Fashion Week
- Security Industry Growth Expected to Touch INR 50,000 Crore
- Oil & Gas Contract Experts Gathering at IQPC’s 9th Annual Contract Risk Management Summit
- Carrentals.co.uk Launches 12 Days of Christmas Competition, Supporting StreetSmart
- Stylesight and China Textile Information Center (CTIC) Announce Exclusive Operational Partnership for Mainland China
- ‘The Cyberwarfare Market Worth $15.9bn in 2012′ says visiongain Report
- 100 Tonnes of Food Ready for Somalia / Human Plus e.V. Urgently Seeking Partners for Distribution on Location
- MarketsandMarkets: API Market is Expected to Reach $159.08 Billion by 2016
- Hertz Rental Customers Offered Legendary Supercars for Hire in the UK
- Bupa Health Foundation and Alzheimer’s Australia Announce UK Availability of Brain Health App
- Kenshoo Hires Sarit Firon as Chief Financial Officer
- Hoeft & Wessel Appoints Maxa Technologies as UK Distributor for Skeye Handhelds
- Xena Networks Wins New Frost & Sullivan Award