D"SSELDORF, Germany, November 30, 2011 - A.T.Kearney study investigated the market for courier, express and parcel (CEP) services - Total volume of shipments back to pre-crisis level - e-commerce major growth engine - Standard services continue to grow Internet trade has put the European market for courier, express and parcel (CEP) services back on track for growth.
DUSSELDORF, Germany, November 17, 2011 - Panasonic announced today the European availability of its innovative ultrasound tool for personalized preventive medicine, the CardioHealth Station, at renowned medical trade fair MEDICA in Dusseldorf, Germany (booth 9E47).
D"SSELDORF, Germany, October 6, 2011 - - Group revenues climbed 9.9 percent in the third quarter of 2011 and 13.4 percent at constant exchange rates - Net income grew by 36 percent to EUR 19.2m - Revenue guidance was raised to 7 to 8 percent growth at constant exchange rates (previously 6 to 7 percent) - Cross-reference: Press release including Group Key Figures is available at www.presseportal.de/pm/9072/gerresheimer_ag Gerresheimer AG, one of the leading worldwide suppliers to the pharma and healthcare industry, reports strong growth in the third quarter of the 2011 financial year.
D"SSELDORF, Germany, June 20, 2011 - - The production area at the Horsovsky Tyn plant in the Czech Republic will be doubled - Growth in demand for pharma, diagnostics and medical technology - Gerresheimer invests around EUR 12 million in its fastest-growing division, Plastic Systems Gerresheimer AG, one of the world's leading suppliers to the pharma and healthcare industry, makes a further investment in the growth market of plastic systems for pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical technology.
D"SSELDORF, Germany, May 12, 2011 - Gerresheimer AG today successfully placed a EUR 300 million corporate bond.
- Group Revenues in the First Quarter of 2011 Rise by 5.2 Percent to EUR 236.6m
- Gerresheimer Acquires Brazilian Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Company Vdat
- Microsoft and partners demonstrate enhanced connected customer centricity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for retail.
- Manthan to Exhibit its Advanced Retail BI Solutions at Euro 2011, Germany
- Group Revenues Rise by 5.6% on a Like-for-like Basis in the Financial Year 2010 to EUR 1024.8m
- VIOSO GmbH Presents the new Software VIOSO Presenter Multi
- A Fourth Production Line for Prefilled Glass Syringes is Planned for the Bnde Plant (Germany)
- MEDICA and COMPAMED 2010: Strong Tailwind for Businesses - Closing Report
- Angio Press May Help Patients Retain or Regain Mobility
- Skin Rashes Caused by the use of Latex Gloves in Hospitals Soon to Become a Thing of the Past
- Panasonic Unveils CardioHealth Station in Europe
- MEDICA 2010: Good Registration Figures a Cause for Optimism in the Medical Technology Industry
- Gerresheimer Steps Up Business Operations in Emerging Markets
- Group Revenues in the Third Quarter Up By 9.5% to EUR 259.4m (Excluding Technical Plastic Systems)
- sipgate Launches Web-Based Telephony Solution for Businesses
- Introduces INRIX TPEG Connect(TM) to Optimize Delivery and Reduce Costs of Delivering Traffic Info to Connected Vehicles and Devices
- Substantial Revenues and Earnings Plus for Gerresheimer
- The Quadriennale 2010 Documents the Power and Impact of Dusseldorf's Artists From the Past 50 Years up to Today
- Stephen Shore as THE American Inspiration for the Renowned German Becher Class?
- Uwe Rhrhoff new Chief Executive Officer of Gerresheimer AG
- XCell-Center GmbH Gets Approval by French Health Authorities to Conduct Clinical Trial with Stem Cells for Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Gerresheimer Well-Positioned for Further Growth
- Ba2 Rating Confirmed
- Group Sales in the First Quarter up 1.4% on Like-for-Like Basis
- Gerresheimer Strengthens Business in Russia
- Marked Drop in Sales - Paper Grades Different
- According to a new Study of the European Telecom Market by top Management Consultants A.T. Kearney, Providers Need to Take Concerted Action
- Gerresheimer CEO Dr. Axel Herberg Hands Over Top Job to Uwe Rhrhoff in June
- Profit Margin Better Than Expected
- Expansion of Cooperation With Diabetes Leader Novo Nordisk
- 2009 H1N1 Flu Test from Quest Diagnostics Now CE Marked For International Distribution under the Simplexa(TM) brand name
- Gerresheimer has Passed the Turning Point
- ATX Teams With Peugeot to Offer In-Vehicle Alerts on Speed Camera Locations
- Breandan Vallance From Scotland Wins Rubik’s World Speedcubing Championship 2009
- Gerresheimer Expands in the Global Pharmaceutical Plastic Business