BASINGSTOKE, England - Beer sales across West Europe fell by more than 4% in the first half of 2009 - the equivalent of 580 million litres, or more than a billion less UK pints of beer - according to leading beverage research agency Canadean's Quarterly Beverage Tracker.
LONDON - - ad:tech London Research Reveals Appetite for Investment in Online if Results are Made Clearer The UK digital marketing industry needs to revise how it markets itself if it is to make the most of the growing appetite for UK business investment in online and digital marketing according to independent research* commissioned ahead of this year's ad:tech London.
DITTON PARK, England - - Respondents Cite Reliability, Resilience, and Security Among Platform's Most Compelling Advantages CA (NASDAQ: CA) today announced the results of a survey highlighting the persistent appeal of the mainframe as a cornerstone platform for multi-tier enterprise computing-as well as the specific attributes of the mainframe platform that IT managers find most compelling.
SAN DIEGO - - This accreditation demonstrates the CCF's technical competence and operation of a quality management system as a Product Certification Body.
LONDON - Level Four, the leading provider of open standards-based ATM software, today announced that the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB) has successfully gone live with its ATM Developer automated testing solution.
- 54 Million Free-To-Air Analog Mobile TV Users Worldwide In 2009 According to a Free White Paper by In-Stat
- comScore Study: Mums Control the Online Purse Strings in the U.K.
- Taj Opens its First Vivanta Resort in the Maldives
- New Report: Sustainable Climate Strategies Must Create Not Destroy Wealth
- SGI Reports an Increase in Foreign Languages Sales Directly Linked to the Recession
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Renewable Chemicals Market Worth US$59.1 Billion by 2014
- 15-24 Year Olds in the U.K. Encroach on their Elder’s Social Networking Space
- ‘HBF’s Services Offer Numerous Benefits to Property Investors, Portfolio Builders and Businesses
- TAM and Air China Sign Codeshare Agreement
- Nearly Half of Employed Executives Are Dissatisfied With Their Jobs, According to Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz
- Nurses to Benefit From New CMS Never Events Resource Area on Mosby’s Nursing Consult
- Addax Petroleum Announces Sinopec’s Receipt of Approvals From The People’s Republic of China
- Quarterly Dividend Increased to 30 Cents
- CTC Media: Financial Results for the Second Quarter, Ended June 30, 2009
- ARCADIS Improves Income at Slightly Lower Revenues
- VocaLink Take Home pay Index Shows Wage Growth Plummet in the Manufacturing Sector
- Honeywell’s Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant for Vehicles Approved for Import, Use By Japan Regulators
- ArtfulBits has Announced Release of aiCharts, a Charting Framework for Android Devices
- Stop the Clock on Global Warming
- Shire Reports Positive Results From First of Three Phase III Trials of velaglucerase alfa for Type 1 Gaucher Disease and Provides Important Updates on Interactions With FDA
- Save Time on Routine Tasks With RoboTask 3.4!
- Rental Report Shows Scottish Rents Sliding - But it’s not all Bad News
- Hudson Highland Group Reports 2009 Second Quarter Financial Results
- BD Announces UK Launch of new BD Nexiva(TM) Closed IV Catheter System Designed to Help Protect Healthcare Workers
- Drug-Device Combination Market Worth US$18.54 Billion by 2014
- Hyland Software Opens New European Data Centre to Support Growing Interest in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) via Software as a Service (SaaS)
- DOCDATA N.V. Announces the 2009 Half-Year Results
- Frost & Sullivan: Will Continental’s AutolinQ Revolutionise the Automotive Telematics Environment?
- Eco-Friendly iPhone Charger Set to Change the Future of Mobile Technology
- Zoover Introduces Online Gadget for Travel Industry
- Addax Petroleum Announces Record Production in Second Quarter 2009 Results
- GameStreamer, Inc. Unveils Its Revolutionary Auto-DRM-Wrapping Piracy Protection, Installer Builder and Content Extranet Portal as Free Service to Game Developers and Publishers, Will Allow the Largest Catalog of Trial Based Games.
- ATERAS Receives Product Innovation Award for Legacy Conversion Tool
- Fat Partners and Green Issues Are Out - Men go Back to Basics
- comScore Reports Home vs. Work Online Buying Activity in the U.K.