Advantage Rent a Car Opens Eight New Locations Across EuropeBy Hertz, PRNE
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
LONDON, December 8, 2011 -
Low cost car rental provider opens doors for Amsterdam, Bergamo, Brussels, Grenoble, Lyon, Luton, and Orly airports, bringing total number of locations to 26 across eight European countries
Advantage Rent a Car, which provides holiday travellers with quality vehicles at highly competitive rates, is continuing its rapid expansion in Europe by opening at eight further airports in Europe in just three months, bringing its total number of locations in the region to 26 across eight countries. The new locations include Amsterdam Schiphol (Netherlands), Bergamo (Italy), Brussels (Belgium), and Luton (UK). Advantage will also open at the Grenoble, Lyon and Orly airports (France) on December 1st and at Hamburg airport (Germany) on December 15th. Customers can book European destinations online from uk.advantage.com.
With a fleet of 20,000 vehicles worldwide, Advantage also operates from 57 locations in the US and provides a service throughout Latin America, bookable from the U.S. website www.advantage.com. In Europe, Advantage (uk.advantage.com) offers a wide range of vehicles in Mini, Economy, Compact, Intermediate and Premium categories at highly competitive prices across eight countries. The European website also features ongoing top hire car deals as well as travel guides for Spain, France and Italy to make the most of vacation getaways.
The Advantage locations in Europe include:
- Belgium - Brussels airport*
- France - Bordeaux, Grenoble (open 1 December - 30 April annually), Lyon*, Marseille, Orly, Toulouse, and Paris Roissy airports
- Germany - Frankfurt and Hamburg airports
- Italy - Bergamo, Bologna, Cagliari*, Catania*, Rome Fiumicino*, Milan*, and Pisa airports
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Schiphol airport*
- Spain - Alicante, Malaga, Seville, and Valencia airports
- Switzerland - Geneva airport
- UK - London Heathrow* and Luton airports and London Victoria (central London)
* Shuttle service is provided.
Advantage Rent a Car, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., targets the value conscious consumer, offering a variety of cars, from Economy to Full-size cars, plus SUV’s and Minivans in the U.S, at affordable prices. Advantage operates from 57 locations in the United States as well as 26 locations in Europe, and provides service throughout Latin America. For more information, visit the company online at uk.advantage.com.
Caroline Trotman Dickenson
Tags: belgium, December 8, France, Germany, Hertz, London, Netherlands, United Kingdom