GUILDFORD, England, September 30, 2011 - The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) today issued the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) on JEVTANA (cabazitaxel).
GUILDFORD, England, September 5, 2011 - - High Availability Exchange Service, DATAFORT Hi-5 for MS Exchange, Guarantees Full Disaster Recovery for Exchange and as an Added Bonus, Includes Searchable Email Archives Managed Service Provider (MSP), DATAFORTwww.datafort.com today launches Hi-5 High Availability Service for Microsoft Exchange Server (Hi-5 for MS Exchange) that provides disaster recovery for Exchange.
GUILDFORD, England, July 12, 2011 - - Eight in 10 Want to see Driver 'Litterlouts' Punished As ministers consider changing the *Localism Bill which could mean litter throwing drivers receive 80 fixed penalty notices, 81% of people agree that 'Litterlouts' should be punished, with more than one in three motorists (34%) wanting to see offenders receive at least three points on their driving according to Your Cover insurance, Allianz Insurance's car insurance brand.
GUILDFORD, England, June 28, 2011 - evocos is proud to announce that Surrey County Council is the first council in the UK to take advantage of evocos' new Self Service Registrar Portal solution.
GUILDFORD, England, June 21, 2011 - Parents are being warned not to leave valuable baby equipment in their cars overnight as Your Cover Insurance has found that baby items worth up to 500 are left behind potentially making vehicles attractive to thieves.
- Collaboration Promotes Clinical and Translational Research to Address Unmet Needs of Cancer Patients in India
- 3D Keyhole Surgery at the Forefront of Cutting-edge Research
- Thomason's Star Shines Brightly on Britain's Tallest Sustainable Christmas Tree
- Booming Collectibles Market in Limited Edition Books - a Look at an Alternative Investment
- 20% of Operators Globally Now Connected to the Basware Open Network
- Following CommuniGator's Successful Pitch in March 2010, and the Subsequent Implementation Plan, Email Marketing Results Have Improved Dramatically for Sofitel London St James
- New App Creator Simplifies Application Development, Distribution and Maintenance
- Accounts Payable Teams are Missing Early Payment Discounts, Incurring Late Payment Fees and Reneging on Payment Altogether - Largely Due to Human Error
- Volantis Systems Increases Global Presence with new Central Asia Office in Pune, India
- Surrey Clinical Research Centre Achieves MHRA Accreditation
- Purchase-to-pay Solution and Service Provider Achieves Milestone of Processing Over 1 Million Electronic Transactions in a Month
- The Aircast Boot Which Could Help Rooney on the Road to Recovery
- Basware Expands Global e-Invoicing Open Network to Include 80 Partners
- Study Shows Ethnic Minority Players are not Treated Unfairly by Football Referees
- Financial Traders Given Clear Visibility of Network Performance Through NetEvidence's Highlight SaaS Network Monitoring System
- Basware Connectivity Integrates the Entire Purchase-to-Pay Process Including Cataloguing, Procurement, Fulfillment Reporting and e-invoicing
- Jim Meets…The Archbishop of Canterbury
- Global Study Identifies Cost Control and Reduction as 'the New Normal'
- SSTL Successfully Launch Two Further Satellites
- GBP10m Knowledge Transfer Deal Signed by the University of Surrey and the National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- CFOs are Ignoring Supply Chain Risks as Cost Cutting Tightens
- Netviewer Enables Free Online Support
- Compleat Software Announces Spend Control Workshops With Four New Channel Partners to Enable Commitment Accounting
- Neil Robertson, CEO at Compleat Software, Advises That Controlling Discretionary Spend Through Commitment Accounting Offers Instant and Substantial Corporate Savings
- University of Surrey Awards Honorary Doctorate to Jonny Wilkinson
- The University of Surrey in New Deal With Universidade de Sao Paulo in Brazil
- Surrey Moves Ahead With New Research Chair in Space Engineering