HILVERSUM, Netherlands and SAN JOSE, California, September 7, 2011 - ActiveVideo Networks™, creators of CloudTV™, the cloud-based app platform, this week will demonstrate how CloudTV's support of HTML5 can significantly expand the ability of multichannel video service providers to deliver rich user interfaces and content to the television.
HILVERSUM, Netherlands, May 26, 2011 - Yesterday evening in Amsterdam, Blue Billywig, developer and supplier of a platform for the strategic use of online video, has been rewarded with a Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award.
HILVERSUM, The Netherlands, May 24, 2011 - - Blue Billywig, Developer and Supplier of a Platform for the Strategic Use of Online Video, Has Been Chosen by Independent Ireland for the Publication of Their Online Video on Independent.ie Independent.ie has of course been publishing online video in the past, but chose to move from Brightcove to Blue Billywig for a multitude of reasons.
HILVERSUM, Netherlands, October 25, 2010 - Introducing the 10 inch AT Tablet, Dutch Ambiance Technology is the first company in Europe to launch a consumer 3G touchpad operated by Windows 7 Home Premium.
HILVERSUM, Netherlands, September 29, 2010 - Sonos today announced Sonos System Software 3.3, a free software update that features Spotify for Sonos customers in Finland, France, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- 3D TV User Interface to Any STB or CI+ Device to be Unveiled at ActiveVideo Networks Exhibit at IBC
- Two-Way VOD and Interactivity Over One-Way Networks to be Showcased at ActiveVideo Networks Exhibit at IBC
- Kees van Veenendaal Joins as Vice President and General Manager
- Redefining Television at IBC: ActiveVideo Networks to Showcase Cloud-Based Approach for Breakthrough Interactivity Via CI+ Devices and STBs
- Get in Touch with the World of Music: Sonos launches new Touch Screen Controller
- Deezer Radio Now Playing All Over the House With Sonos
- Nike Creates ‘Men vs. Women’ Virtual Running Race to Declare Winner in Age-Old Rivalry