WASHINGTON, October 28, 2011 - Emmis Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: EMMS) (www.emmis.com) has joined with Accession Mezzanine Capital (AMC) today in filing a request for arbitration at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) against the Republic of Hungary.
BUDAPEST, Hungary, October 24, 2011 - Having just launched last year, Dream Group's new online stock photo agency Stockfresh has been showing tremendous growth and now has over 1 million stock photos and vector graphics available for download.
STOCKHOLM, October 24, 2011 - TeliaSonera make it easier for customers to surf the internet on their mobile phones while travelling in Europe.
SZENTGOTTHARD, Hungary, October 4, 2011 - In September 2010, Allison Transmission announced plans to construct a state-of-the-art transmission manufacturing facility in Szentgotthard, Hungary.
SZENTGOTTHARD, Hungary, October 4, 2011 - Global commercial truck and bus OEMs, Allison customers, Hungarian officials and the media previewed construction activities for both the Allison Customer Experience Center (ACE) and the company's new 15 acre Demonstration and Drive Track located in Szentgotthard, Hungary.
- Flextronics Receives "Business Superbrands" Award
- ReportsnReports - Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis & 2017 Forecasts: Greece, Hungary, Ireland
- Double Netflix Award Grant for Gravity
- Voyages Jules Verne Launches Latest World of Wonders
- The Most Game Changing HR Event in Europe - Ever!
- Innovators From Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and US win European Inventor Award 2011
- Time to Act: Delegates at eHealth Week 2011 Call on Member States to Implement eHealth Solutions
- Healthcare Professionals Spend Between 30% and 50% of Their Time on Administrative Tasks Rather Than on Patient Care
- ChemAxon Launches 'Live' Chemistry in Microsoft SharePoint(TM) With JChem for SharePoint Web Parts
- Chornobyl 25th Anniversary Conference to Explore European Stereotypes
- Retail Attendance Doubles at Brand Licensing Central & Eastern Europe
- Acentic's Panorama(R) and Horizon satisfy guest expectations while increasing hotel revenue and brand differentiation
- Move From Hospital-centric to Community-wide IT Solutions Will Change the Patient Experience of Healthcare; Delegate Registration in Progress
- Exhibitor Bookings Increase for Brand Licensing Central & Eastern Europe
- EU-wide Networking and Information Platform Unites Fragmented Industry Behind a Common Goal: Advancing the Application of eHealth in Europe
- MTV Networks International, Planet Retail, Kidz Entertainment, Egmont Hungary and LIMA among high-profile line up -
- HUPX Selects Trayport(R)'s GlobalVision(SM) Exchange Trading System
- Key Stakeholders Make Decisive Leap Towards Europe's Largest eHealth Event (Budapest, Hungary, 10-12 May, 2011)
- Plus Lisens AB, Kidz Entertainment & Maat Entertainment sign up to exhibit
- Ukraine and Poland to Revive Odesa-Brody Pipeline
- HOYA Faculty Education & Experience Centre Officially Opens its Doors
- The European eHealth Sector's "Event of the Year" will Take Place in Budapest, Hungary; May 10-13, 2011
- Online Forex Broker Tadawul FX Launches its Website in Hungarian
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Adopts ChemAxon JChem Base for Japanese Consortium for Glycobiology and Glycotechnology Database (JCGGDB)
- Surge in Premium Petfoods Drives Strong Growth for Provimi
- Richter Announces the Acquisition of PregLem
- During a 10-year manufacturing anniversary celebration in Hungary, Allison Transmission revealed plans to build a new manufacturing facility. The new facility is expected to produce 3000, 4000 and Torqmatic(R) Series fully automatic transmissions for the company's European and International customers.
- A Think Tank for Camera Bags
- Cresta Launches Dedicated Christmas Markets and Winter Breaks Brochure
- More Predictions Added to Chemistry Browsing Service
- Compound Registration, Structure Search and Computed Properties Rolled Out
- CA Technologies' Platinum Partner Contec-X First Choice for Implementation in Six Countries
- Grid Connection, Lead Times and Costs Main Barriers to Hungarian Wind Power, but New Government has Ambitious Plans to Increase Renewable Energy
- Goodman establishes A$1.3 billion relationship with CB Richard Ellis Realty Trust in UK and Europe through two new Co-Investment Vehicles
- Invitation for Participating in an International Educational Development Network Programme calLed "ecoape.eu - European Civil Organisations in (Public) Education"